Toribash
Splinter i didnt read the first post i went directed to the last page so i missed the rule
EDIT: nice heli attack replay
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
0 heli attack - Just kicking uke to pieces, nothing to make it special.. And it was kind of stiff. Nothing bad either though, 7/10.
Attached Files
SP - illusion.rpl (104.3 KB, 18 views)
Whoop Whoop
killpiu: And out of those 3 times, i haven't got a single comment on it.
+ it doesn't say you can't post a replay twice. Watch as someone posts a new replay now without commenting it.
Whoop Whoop
K
The first strike was nice but I didn't like how the whole replay was just your hands hugging Uke. And you sorta neglect your legs too.
Please post in here.
*cough*highlight this post*cough*
SRS stuff mang. I love brutal and forceful dismemberments.

Also, new replay. I am manipulative and not really deceitful, but hey. Not my best of replays, but i like it.
Attached Files
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Like zomg. The fact that you were grabbing kinda took some of the fun, but it was cool. You manipulative bastard.

Repost of an old replay that none of you have ever seen..I think. Maybe except for Archlurpy and Rutz.

One of my most powerful kicks. :O
Attached Files
a-jv i show u meh feetz.rpl (120.1 KB, 15 views)
The start was a bit stiff. The kick was ok. The ending also failed to be anything cool. 7/10.
Attached Files
SP - Progame.rpl (224.1 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Magix; Mar 10, 2009 at 08:19 PM.
Whoop Whoop
damn, that was awesome. 9.8/10 i cant even imagine how long it must have taken you to make both run like that.
Attached Files
tornado of death.rpl (164.6 KB, 21 views)
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
Whoa, cool. My only complaints would be the slight stiffness, and the breaking of the flow to get a decap.
8/10 (Mind you, i very rarely give 9/10's, and never 10/10's)

I am modify previously submitted replay kthx.
Attached Files
Class A - Raegtime amirite.rpl (233.4 KB, 28 views)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol