Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Wow dude, I can't believe that your on. Trust me there's no need to do this at all. If your going to stay active[which is crazy] I might see you 2marrow. Hope your okay and every things alright. If there's anything I can do to help just PM me.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
i woke up, and decided to post.. thank you dag, hobo, and ulti...
hobo, it aint' psycho... it helps... the computer all together helps.. getting away from reality.. you know?
i like cats
Originally Posted by itsbruce View Post
well guys, screw it.. ima stay active.. this is something to get my mind offa reality.. thank you all fer being a part of fyre. knowing that there is people here that i can talk to at almost any time, it really helps.. and for those of you whom do not know what happened... my dad died today.. it was during a clan war...

Holy fucking shit man.
Jesus, that sucks D:

Same as Hobo, if there's anything I can do just PM me mate. We're all here for you.
well guys, screw it.. ima stay active.. this is something to get my mind offa reality.. thank you all fer being a part of fyre. knowing that there is people here that i can talk to at almost any time, it really helps.. and for those of you whom do not know what happened... my dad died today.. it was during a clan war...

something for you all to remember.. dont ever take what you have for granted... it will be one of the worst things that can happen to you. it will end up in it being thrown onto your face, and fuck you over.

well, im going to go to bed... ill see you all tomarrow?

Oh man, my condolence.
I know exactly how it feels, if you need some help or someone to talk, PM me, i'll be here for you, bro.
--
Is anyone online?
Last edited by Hlmaster; Oct 20, 2011 at 04:19 PM.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥

something for you all to remember.. dont ever take what you have for granted... it will be one of the worst things that can happen to you. it will end up in it being thrown onto your face, and fuck you over.

well, im going to go to bed... ill see you all tomarrow?

Sorry for your lose man! :/
I don't know you that well.. But if you need to talk. Send me a pm!
Cookies
BB
Originally Posted by Hobomoose View Post
@V3L the file doesn't work for me at all. I cant open it.

Wait Hobo. do you have problems with my zip file or with the tool?

That's what list.cfg contains:

#START
LIST += [-fyre]

LIST += Spartan094
LIST += Maxax01
LIST += Obomination
#END

let me know! Bye
Nice guys 30 member wow this clan is f***ing huge.
Would you guys want to have a all out clan war vs. us?
Indeed we would LOVE a clan war, but it is not up to me. You should PM theultimatum, and then we'll see.

Oh, and thanks.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.