Toribash
Originally Posted by oOMEGLES View Post
Hey guys, I'm not sure where this should go for requesting promotion.

-oOMEGLES

Oh I don't know...maybe the promotion thre- .....nah it couldnt be.

Anyway I say go for it we could use all of the war help we can get. But you will have to be tested not in game but I think a written test will suffice. Just a little test on the in-game rules and regulations making sure you can successfully host, start, invite, etc... I'll make one for both of you if they approve your promotion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Okay, also Master. Don't crises me. I read someone post something about wanting promotion board and WeppetKo said this isn't the board for that XD (Something like that)

Also WhyBeAre has like 3 days left of trial member I think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Originally Posted by oOMEGLES View Post
Okay, also Master. Don't crises me. I read someone post something about wanting promotion board and WeppetKo said this isn't the board for that XD (Something like that)

Also WhyBeAre has like 3 days left of trial member I think.

Ehrm, no, never said anything about it. I simply didn't like how WhyBeAre requested the position.
Oh, my misunderstanding xD Sorry WeppetKo 3:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Guys threebar seemed exited to join but since he has he hasnt posted like at all. m8 if u see this, u gon fail your trial if you don't post here :\
(Origin)
Originally Posted by br0hug View Post
Who wants to buy all my stuff? Tc or usd

depends on how much. Why are you selling it all anyway.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Hello Origin! I am back ! I don't know if anyone remember me.. So.. I'm Constantin. I was in this clan some days.. It was about a year ago.. But I could not enter the forum since I was very ill and walk only in hospitals...I know my english is still very weak.. But I'm trying... For who don't know me I'm from Romania.. So now.. I want to know.. What's up I know I can't get in into clan... But I just will stay sometime here.. And see what's up .