yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

oh so.... you came acrwling back on ur hands and knees.... welcome back old friend
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
hey tarek, just asking becuase im going to be away for a bit soon and just want to ask how its coming along, my head i mean, thanks
So murm is leaving. Damn. So really i think i would be perfect for this job. I have been lurking in the shadows wating for a chance like this. It would be great to fix up this clan me and gravy. :P

My second choice is bojan but he doesnt want the job
ew
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Holy shit, you guys only have one page of threads. I guess that's good. It still looks very messy, some clans have like 4 stickies. Half of your threads are stickied.

go away little mosquito.
ew
Don't try and force a 'label', that's a quick way to make a clan die - and I've seen that happen a lot.

As for us (Parrot), we've been official for 2 years now and that's gave us plenty of time to gain a reputation. Although I wouldn't class us as rule-less, more of a social clan. Rules are in place, mostly common sense, but if they're broken we come down on whoever like a ton of shit. We ditched summit like 10 members in one go due to their behaviour recently, although unlike the majority we keep reprimanding out of the public eye - issues should be kept private IMO rather than making someone look like an ass for all to see.

Just go with the flow, stick with whatever you've been doing and as time goes on you'll be viewed as <xxx> type of clan.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Same thing really, just comes naturally with time. If you try & tell people you're something you'll be laughed at, however it's different if you're seen as something.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
How do you get the special writing stuff under your name? like how Yourface has ub3r under his name.
Avas ye scurvy wench! Ye'll walk the plank! We're [Piratez]!
Dont Type At Me In That Tone Of Voice ,I,,(O_o),,I,