yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

As Murm stated in another thread, I am going with him. Like, his little sidekick or something. lol
Anywho, thanks for putting up with me and my harsh ways.
@ Squirre1; Use grammar, and bye.
@ Bojan; Murm and I can still continue to correct the RIFT comic, bye
@ Sicks; Try and get into a position of power, bye.
@ everyone else, bye.
[doc]
dakidkam
ok I finally created a account. how yall doin? I need someone to make album art for me please i go to the same school as squirrel boy. Some one already did 2 and if your still there can you do this:

1. an all white background
2.i want a black kid (not too black like a light brown skinned kid) with a hat on, hip hop jewelry, jeans, white t-shirt, and just a nice CARTOON looking kid turned to the side. not facing the cover!
3. remember its like a cartoon
4. Above the kid could you put daKidKam (spell it just like that) which is my rap name
5. Below the kid put "First Impression"
6. I want the cover to be nice and simple. because simple is better in my opinion
7.if it is a good cover i could send you a little cash over pay pal. if u live in US
8. I really appreciate it yall please help me out. if u wanna see what I rap like go to www.youtube.com/dakidkam

THANXXXX
i need it like in 4 days!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I welcome u with the open arms, but also with the cold look, cause now u are known as ''clan hopper''.
Yes. But lets also see what will others say.

I don't know why but I knew that one of you will say this. I know it seems like clan hopping, but its actually not, because the clan is dieing, as I said.

But thank you for the open arms :3

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
NO!<----------------------------------------------------LIES!!!!

True vote below
|
|
|
|
v
Yes
^
|
|
|
Spamage!

So Yes or No? :S
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
lots of clan hoppers like pirates eh? i say yes, if my vote even counts. and abel, i believe yourface said yes. also, if i read correctly, you are/were lebabris?