Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Definite no to Pacman. He faked Hack's tag ingame.
hack pacman Wushu ^20Beast :: Wushu 2010.04.14 02:40:02

Tis in the log from Clan Police. Time is iLLepidus's or Nirs's time.

EDIT: He also used SpaceLlama's account.
hack spacellama wushu8 ^30Ultimate::Wushu 2010.04.12 22:30:02

"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Originally Posted by Fezch View Post
Definite no to Pacman. He faked Hack's tag ingame.

Tis in the log from Clan Police. Time is iLLepidus's or Nirs's time.

EDIT: He also used SpaceLlama's account.

some one told me to do it,
i didnt know what it did :S

and then i got kicked.

i didnt know it would affect me getting into a clan. i got told to do it

so... i guess now im not gunna get into this clan?
Oh, sorry.
Who told you to do it?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Doesn't matter at this point. Childish grammar and lack of knowledge about the structure of the game and forums get a no from me.
back from the dead
*Gets. :3
I feel like a massive cunt now, after all, I did just accuse him of doing something he actually didn't mean to do.

Also, I hereby announce that Snorlaxen is in Doxa. If he starts posting around, don't report him. He got a yes from Oyster and Myself, so I say he is in.
Welcome, Snorlaxen.

* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by Oyster View Post
Doesn't matter at this point. Childish grammar and lack of knowledge about the structure of the game and forums get a no from me.

what you mean? sorry my grammar isn't to good, im not very good at English (even though i am English) but not everyone can be as good as you.

and also it was one of the piratez guys that told me to. not my fault i didn't know what would happen.

so i guess I'm not going to be in doxa.

so goodbye
You were too stupid to follow the dare from piratez and though you don't think grammar is good, one of the main requirements of doxa is to have decent grammar and act our age and mature level. We rarely make exceptions from these strict guidelines and when we do, it may hurt our clan reputation towards the community which took us several months to build it from scratch. So we are not risking everything for only person especially someone like you.

Good day sir.

No hard feelings, I just don't like people to beg to join a clan and looking at you, I just suggest improve your grammar and how the community look at you.
Last edited by Aspire; Apr 16, 2010 at 02:58 PM.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!