9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yes!!!
as you said to me ingame murm that you are the only one who deserves be the leader of piratez!
and i also thinks that!
I have a job, so I know responsibility hands down. I'd like to be co-leader. Ive been in this clan a little over a month or almost 2 months not much I know. Regardless, I have life experience in actual responsibility and can handle a leadership role. Anyways, whoever gets the position, great!

Gonna miss ya Murm.
Eh, you too Galt.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Gonna miss you murm.

It's time to let Spock take over.

Spock: Live long and prosper \\.//_
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
i think if you say that you ought to be the leader then you shouldnt. a true leader is humble, and what yall just did shows that yall might be power tripping egotistical leader. which we dont want
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by torlslayer View Post
wat is to stop me just putting myself as a pirate without any gay form?

hey gtfo, you little ten year old egotistical fag
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
I'd like to be co-leader. I have been in this clan for about 5 months now. Joined back in beginning of December. I feel that I have been contributing efficiantly and smartly and with my help I can get this clan to the top, while still keeping it fun a recruiting people. In my time in toribash, I have seen many people leave, as well as leave this clan. Anytime this happens it feel like a load is dropped on my heart. But I'll still be incontact with most of them over skype, aim, etc. Even so it still hurts. By having me as co-leader this clan will be in good shape with me moderating forums and stickies. I will try to make more activities and make this clan one to reckoned with. Overall, this clan is great but it could be better and I think I'm the man for the job.

Ego? Anyways please consider my application. Mksaxena, please stop spamming all forums that you want to be leader.
Last edited by Kryo; Apr 14, 2010 at 08:36 PM.