Toribash
That last bit is my policy already, if i'm in doubt then it's a no. Well, ideally it is. But that "no replacement" thing is a good idea, a proper replay maker isn't only good enough 3/4ths of the time. I'm not even sure i could pass the test today, but fuck, my heyday was 4 years ago.

Also, in case you missed it in the recruitment thread, replay theft now carries a ban that lasts FUCKING FOREVER. The two chaps who only got a month can consider themselves very lucky.

also i got a new mouse for my awkward left hand mousing so weeeeeeeee
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Wesm, I know how you feel :>

I'm completely agreeing with you. Lots of people who tried to join in between my two entry gaps changed out at least 2 of their replays. I failed once but passed perfectly the second time. Personally not only is it a failure if they don't make 3 replays of the same quality, but it's unfair to all those people who pass without failing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post

kball, make a replay where you do a double backflip with a chest boomskeet in mid-air and then land with a complete torso/groin boom to cork pose and you're in.

....... lol ill post that ina bout a year
Originally Posted by kball View Post
....... lol ill post that ina bout a year

Unfortunately, we can't wait that long.

Re-j-j-j-jected.

What's up guys?
Last edited by Kristis133; Apr 27, 2013 at 06:45 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Hi KrisssssssSSSSSSSSsssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssstis broman what's up? I'm pretty sure i haven't seen you around for a while!

oh wait you just asked me what's up

uhm

Not much just waiting for Razer to respond to my plea for help about screwing myself over in Synapse 2.0, nothing major.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Not much just waiting for Razer to respond to my plea for help about screwing myself over in Synapse 2.0, nothing major.

Uhh, well... Have fun?
Hi KrisssssssSSSSSSSSsssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssstis broman what's up? I'm pretty sure i haven't seen you around for a while!

uhm

I wish you the best of luck.
beware
the goblin

uhm

Yoo Shooooook. It's been awhile indeed! I am always lurking around, I just rarely post.

Nothing much, boredom is killing me as always. Working on a few replays at the moment. :>

Oh and good luck with that.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
make a replay where you do a double backflip with a chest boomskeet in mid-air and then land with a complete torso/groin boom to cork pose and you're in.

Do this :>

shook, fix your problems. You'll feel better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|