Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We have a pretty awesome set up this year. A lot of newer recruits are great players. I think we'll do really well.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I'm relatively skilled at Lenshu3ng (I've told you all of this before, and I anticipated it to be on the clan league). If anyone wants practice in that mod, by all means I'm able to help you out with it. I'm also not that bad at ErthTK and Greykido, but I'm pure shit at Judofrac.
Valt check Skype you bum. I want to play Lenshu particularly right now.

Also, a Google doc should most definitely be made.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
Valt check Skype you bum. I want to play Lenshu particularly right now.

Also, a Google doc should most definitely be made.

I'll hop on in around an hour or two, can't get on my PC atm. But if you guys want to hold a Nitro Lenshu training sess, I'd be glad to hold it.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Aha. I remember BK709 acutely. I've played with him quite a bit in the 5th Dan and up Tourney. And I remember him being rather good, albeit to say he did repeat the same opener over and over again. From my experience, BK isn't at all bad, and he'd make a great addition to Nitro.
I won't vote, as I've said, but I just wanted to bring up that BK is pretty damn good.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by BK709 View Post
currently I do not have a Skype profile but if you want to contact me for an ingame test I am active on the forum and I respond to private messages ... on the requests:
Any periods of inactivity? I do not think I will have periods of inactivity during this year, in case something happens i'll warn you
Skype Username? I have not a Skype profile
Previous clans? the only clans that I remember are: [Origin] and (Rampage)
Why you would like to be a part of Nitro? I'd like to be a part of Nitro Because it is a clan that I see very active (unlike many others) and when I thought some time to join also because players seem pretty nice and helpful
What can you do for the clan and the clan what can do for you? I can offer my experience, I can help during the events, and if you need it, I can also help to host an event .If I have availability I will support the clan also economically.
The clan can give me a reference point while playing, and can also help to know people better and therefore to better integrate into the Toribash community
-BK709

I am satisfied. Pm me, when you are ready to test and i'll tell you what room to join.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Same to you, Frosty. :O

We'll be entering as soon as a Leader is online to do so.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands