Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

not my fault the new maps are shit :P I do like log a little bit, but resort and zoo has too many pathways to ever be a good competitive map.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
not my fault the new maps are shit :P I do like log a little bit, but resort and zoo has too many pathways to ever be a good competitive map.

I agree, luckily it's pretty easy to avoid competitive on the new maps. The worst you gotta do is casual.

Getting to Silver, that is. I looked at some of the lines on the Revolution book and cried.

But gold looks shitty on that badge anyway, so I'm good with keeping it at silver.
Valve again started to love me... so far lost 5 games in a row but no derank! But my record is still like 6 or 7 loses in a row and no derank so nothing new. Still LE life.
--------------
Eeewwww auto...Btw if you didn't buy it is ok...
Last edited by EJM; Jun 27, 2015 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Double post bug
tfw 1v4 clutch with auto noscopes :'^)
--------------------
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Eeewwww auto...Btw if you didn't buy it is ok...

nothing wrong with auto
if you cry about it you're gonna have a hard time in csgo
Last edited by EJM; Jun 27, 2015 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Double post
cage the gargoyle
Hey guys, recently got CS:GO so i thought id come here and introduce my steam to yous.

Steam name: Sneaky- The Most MLG
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Got my first knife today, BS Flip Knife | Night, looks WW though and it's mine and i love it. Now for the long climb up to a knife I'll never want to trade.
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
Got my first knife today, BS Flip Knife | Night, looks WW though and it's mine and i love it. Now for the long climb up to a knife I'll never want to trade.

>meanwhile on waiting for my trade ban to be over so i can trade my bayonet crimson web
also i have an st ssg abyss with a light blue claw on it, is this rare? lol
Last edited by Melqart; Jun 29, 2015 at 06:55 PM.
cage the gargoyle
woop woop got MG cause i played with some DMG guy and i played pretty fking good.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken