Ranking
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
My pleasure!

On a side note, who likes rainbows?

I'll admit, the quality isn't great. But it's near impossible to work with 351kb max file size

On another note, this song!

I love the jazzy feel to it, sounds good.

I like rainbow :3
If anyone wants to try these for themselves just open up the banner in PaintTool SAI and have a mess about with the options, you can get some pretty neat stuff, just been trying this
I have a completly different taste in music then you guys! I never was really into that kind of thing Galaxy, it gives me a weird feeling.

Welcome Fates! Seems Sparky put his moves on you.

So today, I decided I wanted to slide down a railing like in the movies, but as I got half way down, I started to tip. I attempted to grab the railing and succedded, but couldn't pull myself up and ending up really hurting my back hue.

The movies made it look easy D:
Those songs are pretty neat but my genre is definitely DancePop, and house sort of music. I actually listen to this playlist on spotify quite a bit. Have a listen some time! https://open.spotify.com/user/spotif...2nOWrbgICihny1

so what's you taste of music like Pidge? Is it heavy metal shenanigans?

The idea of the rail slide is to lean your ass into it and not your back, so you don't go over the railing! We don't encourage kids to be off the rails, stay safe and ride the railing the proper way.

Also, Welcome Fates! I don't think we've met before. I'm the leader of Vibe and I'm a GM. Nice to meet you!

I've also animated my SIGPIC! What do you guys think? Is the animation nice or was the image better? and what do you think of the rainbow one that SrCheetah is using?
Last edited by Sparky; Oct 14, 2015 at 07:42 AM.