Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Kratos View Post

Spoilered

God damn I just noticed this XD
Yeah we're more active on Skype Kratos bro
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Crack11 View Post
Why can we not spam? I love spam, as in the food.

Lol Spam the food.

I might help you guys out with the clan league.
Master of the arcane arts
You're already listed in. Join Ascend and join forever <3
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by Rhaemond View Post
You're already listed in. Join Ascend and join forever <3

Thanks for the warm welcome <3

Hello guys, what do you want to know about me?
Master of the arcane arts
Hi hello. I have left Ascend because AJ (or KrispKrack for those of you who don't know who I'm talking about) has caused nothing but problems for me. I wouldn't mind so much if he didn't feel so inclined to kick me whenever he can't think of a real argument. If any of you wish to say some final goodbyes, feel free. I'll miss most of you.

Anyone who decides to argue with me on here will get their posts reported for harassing me further, as they are probably all going to be from AJ and his lapdog anyway.
I think I might be retired.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Hi hello. I have left Ascend because AJ (or KrispKrack for those of you who don't know who I'm talking about) has caused nothing but problems for me. I wouldn't mind so much if he didn't feel so inclined to kick me whenever he can't think of a real argument. If any of you wish to say some final goodbyes, feel free. I'll miss most of you.

Anyone who decides to argue with me on here will get their posts reported for harassing me further, as they are probably all going to be from AJ and his lapdog anyway.

Guys this is complete and utter bullshit. How the hell are you going to do this to your strongest recruiter and the most loyal person in the clan.

Grohen was here when ascend was practically dead. And still stayed.

I'm sorry rhae, you'll always be my bro, but I can't deal with the ignorant people in this clan. Maybe be more careful about who you promote to high ranks next time? Peace
Last edited by Morals; Jun 20, 2015 at 05:17 AM.
eyy pranit left the clan too

rhae do something about this
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]