Toribash
Well I joined this clan cause I got the skills of what it takes to be a back flipper. And since I'm such a fan of huge sparring, I can make my spars with people that are pro (not mocucha or anything like that) and I f anything goes wrong in them, I fix them by editing. And my parkour wasn't that good but I've done it with swaggbro10, not to mention it was my first parkour match, and when I saw maro and Sammy parkour, they were awesome so I can make tons of pro walks and runs but I need some time on it. And my spars were awesome with dark (Darknis) it ended up with me kicking him in the head but the end wasn't realistic. I can make some pro things for you guys if you need it so I'll see you later inhale I guess.
-----
Ingame*
-----
Sam you don't need to leave this clan. You can just ignore mystic and if he bans you again. Tell Potram about it so he can take care of it if he's ingame.
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Oct 9, 2013 at 03:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Boiisammy View Post
I dont know why but mysticmew keeps banning me and insulting me... i have been nothing but nice to him. Im fucking fed up with his bullshit. .... Anyways im leaving this clan because of that bitch that is called 'MysticMew' I have had enough of that shit.

wtf is dat?
as devil say try to ignore him or ask him whats wrong and u can fix dat
-----
Originally Posted by MudJad View Post
Well , if u make some spars with pro players , u can make a replay thread right?

nope u can make a rpl thread just for fun or just to show your skill to ppl!
Last edited by Darkerharder; Oct 9, 2013 at 10:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
hey guys is anybody online for an fight? ;-)

noooo mobin is online and i cant play T.T
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
noooo mobin is online and i cant play T.T

damn... .. hope to see u ingame soon!
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
damn... .. hope to see u ingame soon!

yep me too but now im stuck on the forum:/
just a fancy signature