Toribash
View Poll Results: What do you do when a bear attacks?
Suplex the bear
24 Votes / 42.86%
Play dead
3 Votes / 5.36%
Climb a tree
0 Votes / 0%
Shovel the bear out of the ring
10 Votes / 17.86%
Challenge the bear to fisticuffs
11 Votes / 19.64%
Call in air support
8 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The people who play in the clan league have been here since the start, I'm the only addition and I've been friends with everyone in this clan for years. These are my closest friends in the game.I see them everyday and I'm always in their servers I was practically in the clan, sorry for not wanting to backstab raku but TGS needed members are the time and everyone else joined later on and I don't see why you have a problem with the three new members it should be obvious why they're here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by rcarey View Post
Help offered: drhax, imapirate, TIcux, tripstone. Help taken: none. You can be sellouts and losers all you want. We stand for our clan ourselves, as clan league was meant to be. You devalue your clans by leaving them, and the institution of brotherhood itself. Whoever you choose, go ahead. We will continue to play clan league as it was meant to be, as a clan.

i feel much shame
wow
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
It's been fun with you guys, see you in game. c:

I was kicked, though i've been thinking about leaving anyways at some point cause i didn't feel like i belonged anymore, and i didn't want to leave after the clan league. Good luck you guys.
Last edited by Dobby; Oct 28, 2013 at 02:49 AM.