Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol bro, you wanted me gone from the start. You tried to kick me several times and was disappointed when I came back. =/

And thanks drenns, I'm actually planning on joining Piratez so I can remain as an ally.
From the start? I was actually enjoying having you in the clan from the start of this year...Then you said that i wasnt doing my job and shit then i got pissed and thats when...
Sigh. Things change Ponzo and Drenns....I have a breaking point, sigh - -* and it is demmon, I know for a fact 100% and he has a "plan" apparently
WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?GOD IM AM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF AT MYSELF... Just please try to change his mind...Drenss do you want me to leave? I feel like im being a fucking faggot towards everyone...
Last edited by shadowXcor; Jun 10, 2010 at 03:11 AM.
Originally Posted by shadowXcor View Post
From the start? I was actually enjoying having you in the clan from the start of this year...

I believe you tried to get me kicked for inactivity on page 76 of our DSC.

Anyways, thanks ponzo, I guess.

@ "I have a breaking point."

Stop acting like being my friend was some sort of horrible burden, dude. You randomly came in and called me an egotistical jerk when shadow was the one flaming me.
Breaking point, my ass. >>
It was my breaking point, I can't stand being around an "egotistical jerk", it's like another Demmon T_T

Honestly I'm about to quit too, we're all falling apart.