Toribash
You should definitely use the usertitle hotbox
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
I'll watch endgame with a girl this wednesday. Ikr it sound late, but we were having hell week and doesn't have enough of free time to watch

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

hell yeah dude hew hew

How do I change my userrtitle
Last edited by Hotbox; May 10, 2019 at 04:21 AM.
Contact admin to revert back to default usertitle

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Hello! Quick message, I would like to say... please tell your members not leave mid-war, it happened twice now while warring your clan and it really annoys me, I was warring aetas and at the end 5-4 (for zero) he said he'll go eat and come back, I told him sure and talk to me on discord when you come back, few minutes passed and he left the server.

Please don't let me wait for you and then just decide to leave.
Last edited by Xaria; May 10, 2019 at 07:31 PM.
Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
Hello! Quick message, I would like to say... please tell your members not leave mid-war, it happened twice now while warring your clan and it really annoys me, I was warring aetas and at the end 5-4 (for zero) he said he'll go eat and come back, I told him sure and talk to me on discord when you come back, few minutes passed and he left the server.

Please don't let me wait for you and then just decide to leave.

I am sorry for this, Aetas informed us through discord regarding this on how he needed to go off due to something. He was expecting that one of us to substitute him, but apparently there was no one at that moment were available to substitute him.

If this happens again in the future, please either DM me on discord (Bunny#1043) or PM me here and we can sort it out as fast as possible.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you