Ranking
Well, Hi there ORMO peoples. My first try applying for ORMO. I already know I'm gunna get rejected, but I'd love to hear some extremely helpful CnC that would increase my chances of getting in.

1. A spar. Totally in love with spars (You have no idea how long I sat here trying to choose one xD)
2. Madman. My newest in fact. Made my first skeet attempt at the torso. Head would've been too easy I suppose (considering it was under my foot).
3. Tricking. Thing is, I'm not very good at it D:

As stated before, CnC would be greatly appreciated. Peace bros.
Attached Files
!Tamakuu- S- Autumn.rpl (819.9 KB, 13 views)
!Tamakuu- M- Spectacular Noob.rpl (231.1 KB, 14 views)
beware
the goblin
TamaKuu: only sp replays
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Best Aikido Player 2010
Toribash Player Of The Year 2010
February 2011- Player of the Month
Hiya ORMO.
Here goes my application: 2 madmans and 1 realism/freestyle replay.

1 - Madman - Old replay, totally edited.
2 - Freestyle/Realism - Been improving a lot and this is one of the last replays I've made of this style.
3 - Madman - What can I say?
Attached Files
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Tamakuu:
Drunken pump: Decent replay, the first hit was nice. The second seemed lacking and you were hit by the debris. Would've been nice to see a bit more something other than grab booms. Still, nice one.
Spectacular noob: Greatly disliked the first hit im afraid. It had no real impact, it just kind of grinded through Uke :< The second was a lot nicer but it looked a bit weird. Im not a fan of the way you start your replays, lots of momentum switching, and holding. Also the skeet could've been much more powerful.
Trick kicking again: Im not big on tricking as it is so take what i say here with some degree of... well, i don't really know much about them. The first kick wasn't nice, but from then on it looked weirdly holdy but somehow flowed ok. The kicks were nice but some relaxed knees would've been nice to see.
Im on the fence. Your style is holdy but it works, im inclined to say no, lax up and come back and you'll be in no questions asked...
Could you make a new replays attempting to relax a bit more?

Sup Hayz
Ghosts from Past of Past: Good first hit, great second hit. Although i don't know what it is people love about that upper half being held in that position? Looks bad to me, but still boom was nice, no grab then the second was great.
Fingerprints...: More tricking D: In any case you got a lot of good momentum, which is a real tricky aspect of replay making, getting that force, which you seem to be able to do no problem. The bicycle kick was a nice one too.
Getting deep on the joints: You can boom, at both long and short range, with and without grab, you can move, you can spin, you can skeet.
Yes. Welcome.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Ahhh, shit.

I'll give it a try. Thanks. Well it'll be a long time till I post replays. I'm a complete noob at this stuff.

See you guys in a bit.
beware
the goblin
Im back lul.
1. 2 booms.
2. My best trick what i made
3. Hmmm... madman or something
Attached Files
#aadame - class R imagination.rpl (401.7 KB, 21 views)
#aadame - class M God Rage.rpl (462.4 KB, 13 views)
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Probably won't make it in again...

So here I go

#iLucky - Simple Split boom (not really a boom but eh)

#Simple Like My Mom - Split-Cap (you know)

#MindWave - A old replay that has been edited (I'll add new version and original)
Attached Files
#iLucky.rpl (164.4 KB, 23 views)
#Simple like my mom.rpl (112.1 KB, 24 views)
#MindWave.rpl (193.4 KB, 20 views)
Taco - Shocko - Finished.rpl (154.4 KB, 19 views)
oh shit waddup
Aadame5176- Your replays are good, you have a lot of power in your hits, but like in llama in the moon you were stiff in some parts. I really liked the tricking though very nice imo.

Taco901- You aswell have good replays, I liked the speed of all of them. You have good flow, and movements are decent.

In simple like my mom, your hand broke... asdfasdf it doesn't look good, but overall your poses are a bit simple, and you always tend to fall. :P

--------------------------------

You guys are good replay makers, but a little more style is needed in many of your replays.

Good from what I can see, but not sure if you guys are "ready" yet.

Btw I'm not a recruiter.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/