Toribash
I've put the sample thread up in the sub-forum that rappunk sent me.
I'll be getting the sub-forum pass changed soon so more can view it, but for now it's there.

Let me know what you think of it ConCon, and then everybody else when we get the password updated.
<[Obey]Jojo> wanna do a duet on tiktok
Seems like a cool idea, I'm a bit skeptical on how this would work though, would we be running that clan ourselves? I understand that it's aimed for players under 1000qi and is used as a way to train/make Essence members. The ranking system did get me a bit confused though, I'm not sure how average players would understand it, especially since it's aimed at fairly new or low belt players who most of the time are barely getting used to the forum itself. Overall I like the idea.
Sentral would go over and act as the overseer, then we'd look for people to be mentors.
We could probably use Essence members as mentors and additionally anyone else that was interested in the role and being a part of it.

Ah, well, we could definitely fix that up.
The idea though was that each number upwards would be a step closer to full membership in Essence. So, +1's would be everyone that just joined into Ess-M. If they stayed around for awhile, made progress, and didn't go immediately inactive or anything, they'd be upgraded to a +2. If they really showed promise and dedication, they'd be upgraded to a +3, which would basically be an elite +2. All of these ranks would be for belts below 800qi. Once they reached 800qi and showed consistent activity, they'd become a +4. The +4 group would be for anyone above 800qi and those just waiting to be approved into Essence. Once they were approved, they'd become a trial member in Essence, but they'd still be under Ess-M as a +5 until they were accepted into full membership where at that point, they'd be invited to Essence.

The chat ideas was that we'd encounter a high volume of low-qi members, but we don't necessarily want a high volume of posts cluttering the Essence board. So, all Ess-M and Essence members can post in the Ess-M board, but +1's and +2's wouldn't be able to post here in Essence. We'd have a designated chat thread here in Essence for Ess-M members. People that were +3's and +4's -- that is, those who showed promise and aptitude for essence -- would be able to post in this chat thread and communicate more with Essence members and be within the board, closer to being a part of Essence. Once they got accepted, they'd be put on as trial members (+5's) and be allowed to post throughout our board as a normal member would until they get accepted into full membership.

Also, I've talked with an old friend of mine, murdastick, and he's decided to come to Essence.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I think we might be looking to implement this within the next few weeks to a month.
It really depends on how soon we're able to and if we can find people interested in mentoring.
Heh, welcome back Takk.
Long time no see. Where'd you end up getting off to anyway?

I'm semi-back as well. ^^
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Yes yes, I remember Wicked quite well.

I'm happy you do. Wicked was an amazing clan.

Also, I did this for you, for your memories:

Dat 6,666.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Oh you <3
I hadn't realized anybody would pay so much mind as to actually screen-cap it, but I appreciate it. <3

I'll add it to my hideout immediately.

Edit: Added.
Last edited by rappunk23; Aug 21, 2013 at 10:41 PM.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Heh, welcome back Takk.
Long time no see. Where'd you end up getting off to anyway?

I'm semi-back as well. ^^

work, work, work

owait, i almost forgot to add a work to there.

my hours have been off the charts man D: