Toribash
Originally Posted by ownya View Post
so.. how am i doing on the personality/skills test?

Edit; can someone make a couple of my head textures into spinnys? i dont use gimp so idk how to do it

Personality pack will post results pending the background team's results.
alright ownya you need to post a few more head textures before we can judge you but at the moment everything looks like it should be good.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Well i can post more head textures but i dont know how to make them into spinnys..

can i just pm you the heads and you can make them into spinnys?
piratez
Originally Posted by ownya View Post
Well i can post more head textures but i dont know how to make them into spinnys..

can i just pm you the heads and you can make them into spinnys?

Um, spinnys? Lol... If we wanted them in spin format we would let you know... Just post some newly made flats.
but people might steal the flats from the forums.
Tell you what
Pm me and wolfe the flats and we will get back to you k?

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
but people might steal the flats from the forums.
Tell you what
Pm me and wolfe the flats and we will get back to you k?

Any bitch dumb enough to steal the textures from our forums will pay harshly. But still a good point.
lol wolfy is so full of anger!
look at him rage!
ownya if u donīt fix ur mp ingame crew canīt test ya deal with it as fast as you can.. pleasseee
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY
Ownya Denied

I was willing to look past your alt usage but looking through your history I see to many red flags, also I found you lied about past clans. You were in extreme a couple months ago.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
... what red flags?... and dude i dident remember being in extreme because it was never something serious i was in the clan for like 1-2 days? and i never even posted in their desc.. he just asked me: want to be in a clan? and i said sure why not.. if i remembered that i once were a member of extreme i would tell you that..

and i sent wolfe and akash the pm with art..

and do you mean denied from the clan or i failed some kind of test?
piratez
I saw you trying to report somebody for saying nigger in a room, while that is wrong you could have just left yet you chose to cause problems for him doing something not against the rules and clearly not meant as an insult.

I also saw a SS of you rage quitting a room =\

I could go on but I don't have time to list it all, I gotta get to work.

Also the fact that you "didn't remember" both the alts AND past clans leads me to believe that if I kept digging I'd find more stuff you forgot.
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it