Toribash
Well, for starters, you should take more time to improve your abilities ingame.
Everything needs patience, bro.
Just keep playing on and you'll get better in no time.
But for now, you're not quite prepared yet.

Also, next time, please use the application format found in the very first post in this thread.
Giving a quick look here, an app/player looked quite decent to me, it's isaac's.
Apathetic on the others.
Last edited by Handler; Jul 30, 2013 at 10:32 PM.
asd
you click the advanced button scroll down to the manage attachments click browse the you click local disk C: or what ever then games click toribash, click replays then pick the replay you want click open and then the upload button simple as that ;)
Name: TeapoT
Belt: 7th dan or something.
GMT: +10
Past Clans: Torigod
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Mad skillzzzz. I dunno I make music, soundcloud.com/calmmongoose

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Tripstone

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): Taek, Ninjutsu

About Yourself: Everyone is different but I am the same.
[Torigod]
*Gets involved* Yes I just appeared mofo's.
Ayt so, isaac gon' get my relevant vote due to me knowing him from the DAT days. With condition he shows activity and interacts with our members. (50% yes from me basically)

Holy shit, is that teapoT!? Fuck I still have replays of us from ages back somewhere on my pc's! Hell yeah from me mate. gg

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Name: Eregonv1
Belt:5th dan black belt
GMT: Eastern United States (pennslyvania) (dont know gmt)
Past Clans: [u](beta betrayed clan).
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I Stream, would help in events, trainer in aikido, and in running mods. , Also train in running.tbm, aikido, and runkido.

Player Card: ( ? )

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): None

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): wushu3 Wushu, mushu,aikido, running.tbm, runkido,

About Yourself: Im a demon, rawrz... Jk, im moreless outgoing, hyper as hell, has depression problems, loves to fight in toribash, dream job : flying, in toribash i love running more than anything, or sparing. previous modrank 1 in running.tbm too c:

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I see this clan very offen ingame, and you guys are an ally of [u], since [u] is dying i my as well join up on an ally'd clan.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: Become high in the rankings, train people, and interact with clan, become one with it, make new friends, and once i get there, help train the newer Evo's.
Attached Files
#Ere - More to come...rpl (124.4 KB, 4 views)
#Ere - Shreding.rpl (132.8 KB, 3 views)
Z Finished - SweepSplit.rpl (84.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by eregonv1; Aug 2, 2013 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Added to special skills/added replays
Life is like glass, It can be broken, but it is repairable, with care, and time. -eregonv1