Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Milton. Well. We just like, go on our computers, sometimes work, and then play xbox all day. XP
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
The Clan Police
This is a Third Party Mod made by iLLepidus. Basically, we send a PM to him, and then we get our tag name on his list.
When it is on there, he adds the members in, so that it is all up-to-date.
Then, every 2(?) minutes, he has a program run on his computer called Cron, which is practically something which runs a sheduled task. Now, this task is to connect into the TB's lobby server, then search through for anyone wearing our tag. If it finds anyone, it compares their username to the ones on our list, and if it can't find it, you get this:

So like, it's free at the moment, and I would have already registered us into it, but aparently i can't because I am not the highest ranking person in this clan. So, you guys, vote on the poll, and do it quick. Then, Oyster can send the PM off, and we can all sleep happily knowing that there isn't someone wearing our tag out there.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Auto-yes from me, but my phone bugs out on PM's.

Link this quote to him for proof. Good eye, Fezch.
back from the dead
Done. When he activates it, I will give you the pass, and then we can go and set it up.
Hurr hurr, it's funny you found it, the one who goes in game least xP

Does it send in the leader of the clan as a bot and tell them to change it?
Very intresting idea .

Would be very helpfull , but if the 'illegal member' refuse to remove the clan tag what will happend?

I didn't get that part , if im right Nirs kicked him out.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Corey: I always look through the mods board. There's just something about .lua scripts that peak my interest. Also, no, it just sends a bot, I think.
Deathsoldi: It has a log that us Leaders can view, so we can see if someone has tried multiple times. Then we can contact higher-up people if we wish.
I find it fun.