Toribash
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
hello guys, how are u doing? after i was away like ever

hey there, buddy wants been up?

Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
oOMEAGLES and WhyBeAre you both are terrible hosts. please look at the rules before hosting any event of any kind in this game. You two almost got me in trouble with Miner because of your shenanigans. If your going to host anything that will have to do with origin members please grab a more experienced clan host member. I may never be able to host anything myself for origin now because of the reputation you have now picked up. banning and muting players without any reason is bannable in GM standards. as well as not letting people get their nudges when they clearly paid for them. You need to keep track of the Nudge Line even if your playing. Make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=491136

so i heard.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Guys......

I have struck gold in terms of mods
-----
oh yeah /dl iiluminati 2 i's, how do you like my trails?
Attached Files
spin..rpl (28.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by iIluminati; Jan 19, 2015 at 04:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
why did kyuri leave the clan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
why did kyuri leave the clan

check inactivity thread
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
I found out. He said he was having stress related problems due to the game and forums and he was losing seep. really if he didn't do it himself I would have asked him to. irl problems come before the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
I found out. He said he was having stress related problems due to the game and forums and he was losing seep. really if he didn't do it himself I would have asked him to. irl problems come before the game.

true that. after reading the pm i see the reason now. didn't see it at first.
so anyway Me and iDreams were talking. Apparently This Bet Server stunt is only the tip of the things we need to worry about. Our Reputation is deteriorating and this just added a lot more. We are discussing about closing the recruitment until we get ourselves in order. the fact that members are leaving is a bad sign. Some of you may no know this but This clan is one of the oldest that are still alive and one of the most well known. We must maintain our status or our clan will die off like the others and I refuse to let that happen. so its Crackdown time. means more Activity checks, actual training, harsher recruitment if any at all, more wars, events. I kinda want to try weppetko's ranking idea but we will need to fix ourselves before we can leisurely mess around with that stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
so anyway Me and iDreams were talking. Apparently This Bet Server stunt is only the tip of the things we need to worry about. Our Reputation is deteriorating and this just added a lot more. We are discussing about closing the recruitment until we get ourselves in order. the fact that members are leaving is a bad sign. Some of you may no know this but This clan is one of the oldest that are still alive and one of the most well known. We must maintain our status or our clan will die off like the others and I refuse to let that happen. so its Crackdown time. means more Activity checks, actual training, harsher recruitment if any at all, more wars, events. I kinda want to try weppetko's ranking idea but we will need to fix ourselves before we can leisurely mess around with that stuff.

^^^^^ what a powerplay
I completely agree.

Today has been complete dog wank..
and our reputation just went downhill, gave me a tear :^(
Last edited by Foxire; Jan 19, 2015 at 05:23 AM.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker

i been saying we need to have a training day, shit i made a thread on it not to long ago. as for us dieing, dont worry about that to much. that's something i been putting my hand around and working out way to fix it if it comes to it.

Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
^^^^^ what a powerplay
I completely agree.

indeed.
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
^^^^^ what a powerplay
I completely agree.

yeah sometimes i feel like the clan is dying. not rapidly but, you know kyuri slay bercat and mack have left. I hope we can pull this back together. and idk why but I always put you (fox) and kyuri together for some reason. maybe just both awesome names lol
(Origin)