Toribash
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
Well, my gf loves ya'll too cause she said "tell your nerd friends on your game that I love 'em" LOL

I am far from that of a nerd. My intellect is high, but I do not have the looks of a nerd. If anything I'm the kind of person who bullies bullies. If you mess with my boi's you get fucked up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
If you mess with my boi's you get fucked up.

I didn't try to throw up at the common logic that we humans use.

but at least you threatened us. :^)
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
I am far from that of a nerd. My intellect is high, but I do not have the looks of a nerd. If anything I'm the kind of person who bullies bullies. If you mess with my boi's you get fucked up.

My girl would beat your ass, she already beat my ass. She wanted to box so I threw on my boxing gloves and she got her sexy pink gloves that I bought for her and will post a picture of soon, and fucked me up. I told her I didn't wanna hurt her, and she laughed and threw 4 punches to my face, I shook my face and she said "what's wrong babe? can't take a hit" and hit my ass again knocking me to the floor. Got up, went to swing, she ducked and fucking hooked my ass hard and made me run into the wall and then I got up again and she just threw a 10 hit combo until I was done lmaoo.

My girl got hands.... She told me her dad who's a former MMA trainer taught her how to fight right when she could walk.
-----
Black pair are mine, the pink pair are hers. Yes, she has small hands, I know LOL
Last edited by Noobie; Jan 16, 2015 at 09:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
My girl would beat your ass, she already beat my ass. She wanted to box so I threw on my boxing gloves and she got her sexy pink gloves that I bought for her and will post a picture of soon, and fucked me up. I told her I didn't wanna hurt her, and she laughed and threw 4 punches to my face, I shook my face and she said "what's wrong babe? can't take a hit" and hit my ass again knocking me to the floor. Got up, went to swing, she ducked and fucking hooked my ass hard and made me run into the wall and then I got up again and she just threw a 10 hit combo until I was done lmaoo.

My girl got hands.... She told me her dad who's a former MMA trainer taught her how to fight right when she could walk.
-----
Black pair are mine, the pink pair are hers. Yes, she has small hands, I know LOL

nice nice. your girl has really small hands btw.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Foxire View Post
why do you have carpet not hardwood floors.

yeah,hardwood is batter i thank. it works wonders if you have kids.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Take the advice from Zeus Deak. He is like....... older than you.... I guess
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
Take the advice from Zeus Deak. He is like....... older than you.... I guess

gr8 d8 m8 i r8 8/8 for f8 no h8
is kyure alive?