Toribash
Oi some one should totes hit up a Tk server, DrHax was be'in a rude boi and stole rfifan from me, so I am lonely.

Also I know we lost in clan league but lets move on and possibly do some wars, unless of course people are too busy, I know school just started for me(I still have lots of time for now), but I don't know about any one else.

Destram, boobies are totally the best
Last edited by manbeatle; Sep 2, 2014 at 12:27 AM.
Guys hole shift I'm,so wayes
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Yeah sorry about that guys, last night involved a he'll of a lot of alcohol and weed

Sorry about that one
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Yeah. :v I am the "symbol" (that little flag attached to the carbine) of the entire school battalion. also obrigado hehe
Originally Posted by Facade View Post
also I know pal is out there somewhere so hi pal

you little bastard, im expecting to find you in steam one day aka come back probs