Ranking
I have Java, C# (in Unity), HTML, CSS, SQL, PHP and JavaScript spread across three classes.

This is one of my teachers, though.

Ma ticha

He actually teaches wearing a monocle and a pocket watch.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
He's lovely but don't you feel he escaped from the 1800s ? Specially with the white and black picture :P

You should see our lecturers though, they're all miserable and depressed always -.- And old, very old.

I had an HTML basics class in senior high school. I forgot everything now and know nothing at all about any of the IT subjects. My big brother (and the only one) has a diploma degree in computer programming he says he is way more professional than a diploma degree (he learned everything alone since he was a kid playing on the internet) but he's also way too lazy to try and do tests and exams for a higher degree.
Well my web development class was just HTML, CSS, and dreamweaver, the multimedia one was photoshop, dreamweaver, flash, and I think 1 other adobe thing that I can't remember. The college class was the exact same as the multimedia class.

Either way the classes were both stupid easy.

I had a cool computer science teacher though, he looked like he was in a legitimate biker gang; full-ass beard, sick Celtic tats on his arms, and rode a motorcycle. Also, he was one of those teachers who'd take 25 minutes out of each class to just teach us something completely random. He also seemed to literally know everything, which was cool. I had him in a math class a year before as well... I also saw him in summer school when I failed my Government class. He let me and my friend play command and conquer generals (which was installed on every computer in my school for some reason) when we finished our work.
FIRED UP
Oh I wish our teachers where like that. And I guess it is universal that every computer in every school has strategic and other games installed on it :P lol teenagers.
There was also Halo CE and Starcraft installed

If you did Halo CE and searched for LAN matches you'd get like 4 or 5 full servers just from random people in the school playing

It was pretty awesome, but never really had the time to play it much, apart from comp sci
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Well my web development class was just HTML, CSS, and dreamweaver, the multimedia one was photoshop, dreamweaver, flash, and I think 1 other adobe thing that I can't remember. The college class was the exact same as the multimedia class.

Either way the classes were both stupid easy.

I had a cool computer science teacher though, he looked like he was in a legitimate biker gang; full-ass beard, sick Celtic tats on his arms, and rode a motorcycle. Also, he was one of those teachers who'd take 25 minutes out of each class to just teach us something completely random. He also seemed to literally know everything, which was cool. I had him in a math class a year before as well... I also saw him in summer school when I failed my Government class. He let me and my friend play command and conquer generals (which was installed on every computer in my school for some reason) when we finished our work.

Same here man. Exactly the same thing.
-----
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
There was also Halo CE and Starcraft installed

If you did Halo CE and searched for LAN matches you'd get like 4 or 5 full servers just from random people in the school playing

It was pretty awesome, but never really had the time to play it much, apart from comp sci

Wow that sounds interesting. We have Counter Strike 1.6 installed on all computers (other student's work) but you can barely play it.
Last edited by Zephh; Mar 19, 2015 at 04:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
When I was in middle school (2006-2009) there used to be the game Worms on every computer and we used to play it and hold our reactions because if the teachers knew we were playing they would be angry. Today no one plays Worms anymore. It was a fun game back then. I'm not sure if that's how you spell it though, Worms or Warms or whatever
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
When I was in middle school (2006-2009) there used to be the game Worms on every computer and we used to play it and hold our reactions because if the teachers knew we were playing they would be angry. Today no one plays Worms anymore. It was a fun game back then. I'm not sure if that's how you spell it though, Worms or Warms or whatever

I remember Worms! I was addicted to it back in 2009-2010...

It was a great game though. I totally forgot about the game honestly...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah I love it. I had a mini version of it on my nokia smart phone in 2012-2013 and i was really addicted to that stupid mini version. Most of my friends don't like it I don't know why -.-
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Yeah I love it. I had a mini version of it on my nokia smart phone in 2012-2013 and i was really addicted to that stupid mini version. Most of my friends don't like it I don't know why -.-

Worms.jar is 3/4 of my childhood honestly. I played it SOOO much. I've been more than addicted to it, really. I was like playing it nonstop when I could.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]