Toribash
My god, I wasn't sure if you'd ever come back. Welcome back though.

Things are going decently well here.
I've been on hiatus for most of the last year and will be semi-inactive for the next three months. A personal friend of mine, sentral, has been looking over things with ConCon19 in my absence. The clan is going well, and we're just becoming a little more active after a period of inactivity. I wouldn't be the right one to ask about new things happening in toribash because I haven't been around all that much, but other people would probably know. We're planning on hosting an event in the next few months with Electric for the community to participate in. Other than that, we're mainly just existing. Oh, we're also doing a little recruiting too.

How're things with you, and when was the last time you stopped by?
Also, do you plan on returning to activity?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Well, actually the only way to got active is recruit new members, because allies post won't help forever...
Ik that you guys are agaisn't it but...
Anyway, long time that i don't check this, i guess that a lot of things changed so..
No, that isn't the only way to become active, and we're not dying in any way whatsoever.
Our clan isn't the most active or out there, but we're certainly not dying or at risk of becoming a dead clan.
We have our few core members that have been active including myself, sentral, ConCon, and so forth.

The other thing was, we never said we were against recruiting.
We said we were against kicking a bunch of people from our clan.

What things have changed exactly?
I apologize for the inactivity lately.
I've been busy.

Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Edit: Sentral, update clan Frost to our ally list. I don't have mod powers anymore so I can't edit the main thread.

I'll do that now.
<[Obey]Jojo> wanna do a duet on tiktok
Thank you ConCon, I appreciate it.
I'm just looking at sending clan invitations out right now.

Edit: I've sent out half a dozen clan invitations. Hopefully we get a few members that fit in well around here.
Last edited by sentral; Aug 19, 2013 at 07:41 AM.
Originally Posted by sentral View Post
Thank you ConCon, I appreciate it.
I'm just looking at sending clan invitations out right now.

Edit: I've sent out half a dozen clan invitations. Hopefully we get a few members that fit in well around here.

Welcome back man, good to see you back around.
Thanks for sending out those invitations. ^^ Let me know how they go.
Thanks.
Alright.

@Everyone
Rappunk posed this thought to me earlier, and I wanted to see what you all though.
We thought it might be a good idea to set-up an unofficial clan that would act as a training ground for future Essence members.
We could recruit a number of low-qi members and see which ones have promise.
Those that reach above 1,000qi and show aptitude for our clan could go on to graduate to our main clan.

What are your thoughts?
I love this idea. Reminds me of WICKED Academy. Rappunk will remember that clan. ;)
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
I love this idea. Reminds me of WICKED Academy. Rappunk will remember that clan. ;)

Yes yes, I remember Wicked quite well.