Toribash
View Poll Results: What should Wik do first as your friendly LMod?
Clean-up anything thats over a month old
1 Votes / 14.29%
Do an activity check with a five day limit
3 Votes / 42.86%
Nothing
1 Votes / 14.29%
Other (do tell below)
2 Votes / 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Alts are often made for bad reasons. Also Jets recently said to me he was thinking of makign a new acc, this made me suspicious. Either way i dont give a shit, i could only see your voltage replay which was decent, the kind of quality i'd like to see more of in oshi, so its a yes from me.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hahaha , what made you guys think that PtChucky is Jets / WolfBR ?
This is his second account iirc , he quit tb for 2 months. He came back and made this new PtChucky account , also he hasn't been into toribash for long anyway.
I approve his skills and the only thing that made him cool at making replays is hanging with ormo members. I say yes.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
Yes.

Also, I am really, really, REALLY sorry for my current suckage, activitywise. I am in my test period and I have the entire calculus, vector calculus etc, I need to learn, Linear algebra, Dynamics and Electro- and magnetostatics and -dynamics. Busy 2 weeks yo.
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash