Toribash
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
-.- alright alright enough... Kido already assured ejm he will be fine so stop with trying to make him scared... >.>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" I got bored of my regular smileys :3

Wolfe I wanna know what makes you think I'm trying to scare him.
Was just pointing out anesthesia doesn't work on everyone.
Originally Posted by cartoon View Post
Wolfe I wanna know what makes you think I'm trying to scare him.
Was just pointing out anesthesia doesn't work on everyone.

LIES!!!!
I didn't know Teague was in OLDA. xD

Teague19 19 yo, 9th Dan [Secret]. Likes aikido, sambo and McChickens. GMT -5

Color Index
Huh??
Also Like
Obvious
Ok guys, so as you've all noticed I'm pretty much inactive, I'm going to be taking a break from TB but would like to be able to post here and there to keep in touch if I can (in non stickied topics of course.) I just have so many other things going on that I don't have enough time for TB anymore. Thanks for all the awesome times and if I'm allowed I'll be posting here still =)
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Kingpin you will be missed.

Other news: Hey guys Extreme is having trouble deciding a new leader. xD
Starts on this page to the end: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...283996&page=95
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
-.- alright alright enough... Kido already assured ejm he will be fine so stop with trying to make him scared... >.>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" I got bored of my regular smileys :3

I already am :O

Nah just kidding but still I'll be a bit nervous right before the surgery.

And kingpin, good luck with everything.... Hope to see ya around.
Last edited by EJM; Nov 18, 2011 at 02:50 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

busy :P but today i HOPEFULLY get the part to make it so I can use my new vid card -,- I got a new power supply for it and got it all hooked up, went to plug in the monitor and it was VGA plug... my new card is DvI/HDMI only =\
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
busy :P but today i HOPEFULLY get the part to make it so I can use my new vid card -,- I got a new power supply for it and got it all hooked up, went to plug in the monitor and it was VGA plug... my new card is DvI/HDMI only =\

there are convertors you know