Toribash
When i played blitz, i rushed sheen, got a couple tanky items, then went to manamune, felt that gave me what i needed for a good while, then i just built mr/armor when needed, etc.

[T]
#hi

Well I've uninstalled this game.

Tired of getting into games constantly with idiots, this game is more of a headache than it is fun.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post

Tired of getting into games constantly with idiots, this game is more of a headache than it is fun.

Go to DotA or, wait for DotA2. Im considering just waiting. Because I agree with the LoL getting boring. Sure, you get some good teams, but unless you premade every game. You dont get enough decent teams to pay off for the bad ones.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

try hon (heros of newerth)
http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/f2p_splash.php
CALL 911 NOW! WAAAAAB WAB WAB
Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
try hon (heros of newerth)
http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/f2p_splash.php

hahaha
hahaha

I think you missed the part where I uninstalled because league stopped being fun and became a headache to play a round
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
2worlds, HoN isn't anything like LoL. If you haven't tried it yet, I bet you other people would think what you're thinking about LoL players right now about you.
You will never get matched with bad players, half of the time if you actually bought an account.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Except I've tried it.
And it's still full of terrible players every turn, except more rage.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
hahaha
hahaha

I think you missed the part where I uninstalled because league stopped being fun and became a headache to play a round

Try Realm of Titans, it's currently in closed beta, I'm playing it a bit here and there, it's pretty buggy, but fun.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
Try Realm of Titans, it's currently in closed beta, I'm playing it a bit here and there, it's pretty buggy, but fun.

I second this, trying to get in right now, though.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I second this, trying to get in right now, though.

We should play some time, and make a thread. And by "we" making a thread, I mean you.