Toribash
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post

Hi liorke

if I'm not friendly enough, fuck you then. You're in a clan with two brazilians which one of them is co-leader, we have a smod and an admin in here, you should've realised that before going around saying tons of shit.
I know you're not in a good mood after losing your only item, but that doesn't give you right to be that racist. And even by not being black, I felt offended.
You're out, don't even need to appologize, just go away.

Here Liorke, also I'd advise you not to post here again.

You can ban me if you want for posting here, but there are things that I must say before you do that.

Look ,
That Pedro was trying to make me angry. He did EVERYTHING to do that.
I know that I didn't need to do what I did, but I was so
frustrated for giving my only "expensive" item, so I said what I said.
Also, I was thinking about quit the game, but thanks to ViperTech, that AWESOME guy, I didn't do that ...
You even don't know how much I apologize for what I said. Also, Pedro's friends tried to make me angry also. He taunted me for giving that item, and so on. He also was Brazillian , so I said that " All of the brazillians are shit" because of that. ACTUALLY, that's not TRUE AT ALL. I really in love with brazillians and here in Israel you're the happiest guys I have ever met.
I said what I said because I was angry: not from my heart, but from my head. That was the mistake.
I could just send him his item, but I didn't do that, and I'm so sorry for that.

I'm not saying everything to get back to Reaper clan, that's not my point. I think that people should be first HUMAN , before everything. I know that what I did contradictory the "Human thing" , but I'm so sorry for that, you don't know how much ...
Reaper clan is a family for me, really. I know ViperTech since I was join to Toribash. A good few years ... and I really love that clan and the players here. I wanna be a part of it.

I'm really sorry for everything guys. I didn't mean to NOTHING from what I told to Pedro and I hope that he'll see that someday. I'm not a "monster" like you think I am because what I said, and racism is THE OPOSITE of what I'm really. I promise you that a thing like that WILL NOT happen anymore. I've got my lesson, my moral, I promise.

Again, although you told me to dont, I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry and apologize for what happened. I'm not asking to come back to Reaper's clan, that's not my point. I just what you to know that Im a human Exactly like you. The clan is another story but I don't wanna talk about it right now.

Thanks for reading, anyway ..

~ If life is showing you the back, kick their asses ! ~
I read everything. You seem that you are sorry, but you should have keep calm and say to the clan what was happening before you answering to pedro like you did .-.
Just my opinion, I canīt decide nothing o:
Only one thing to write :
.:Grim Reapers:.
Next time first think and after saying something. And you annoyed me when I said that you must sending items. So, I do not want see you in Reaper.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[TW T2RAFS] :: [ex-Leader of rb] :: [OoT] :: [Unibash] :: [RMO]
ex-Gamemaster :: ex-Moderator of russian sections :: ex-Clan council member
Need help with anything? PM me
Have a some problem with Tournament Bot - Lets me know

Only because you told me I must send items you dont want see me ? What's the connection ?
I said everything. That's the first time something like that happenes and I promise that the last. That's not me at all.
I wait for ViperTech, ConCon and Colossous comments.
I know you since ages now and I also know that you normally act on a nice level BUT I also told you (like uFantom too) that sending the item would be the best way. I also helped you out with tc, so such a message wasn't really neccessary.

I'm not against it that you still post here. We all(!) have our bad days and tbh we all made shit at the one or other way, not even me is always as calm as I should be.

Liorke, I don't hate you because of one mistake, we're still friends, thats for sure. For me the first thing you should do is to talk with pedro to get this story out of the world.
Check my Soundcloud ;)
i know that you were angry its normal, i get angry everytime so i must forgive you. maybe now we can be friends and not get angry with each other.
-----
andi think reaper should really give him a second chance, cause when you are angry you dont even know what you doing and make things that never mind doing.
Last edited by Pedro001; Jan 21, 2013 at 08:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
High Judo duels,tell me!!
You're right .. thank you. Huge sorry again ..
I'm happy that story is in the past.
I'm personally learn from what happened a lot ..
well idk what to say about this. It wasen't such a big deal loosing that item. i lost all my items more then once but i got back on my feet. there were good times and bad times but it's all part of the game. And it's just a game you know...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals