Toribash
Hey guys if anyone's interested im gonna make an organization called the [MBO] Minecraft Builders Organization.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
Not sure if that's even allowed seeing that the old minecraft org was shut down.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Meepcraft is the best server ever. the IP is Meepcraft.com but its been having some problems the world corrupted so they are trying to fix it.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Some info on the server would be great. What do you do in meepcraft.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

well there is a ton of things. you can trade gold and emeralds for stuff. there is a pvp underground, i forget what it is but i think its a glass maze.
you can go to the wilderness to get stuff. theres a spleef arena too! there is also a villlager trading place, the villagers i trapped in iron doors i and you just step on the pressure plate and start trading :/. and there is a village place, where you make your own village and pay 10,000 meebles ( server money ) i think, you can become enemies and allies with other villages. and lots more!
-----
Also, on my creative mode game, when i was ccoming back to my house, there was a spider in the 2nd story! :o
Last edited by moneshot; Sep 2, 2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
1.4 is gonna have a "pretty scary update" in halloween, keep checking the wiki for more info, it's quite exciting.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.