Toribash
Yeah I saw that (cat)cat guy somewhere.

In other news, I found some sort of insect leg in my sausage mcmuffin today. Fuck Mc Donald's, Srsly.
You sure it wasn't just a shrunken penis?
I mean that's always a possibility.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by illv View Post
Yeah I saw that (cat)cat guy somewhere.

In other news, I found some sort of insect leg in my sausage mcmuffin today. Fuck Mc Donald's, Srsly.

I feel you, bud.

Same thing happened to me a month ago.
fl0w
I found it stuck to the bottom of the muffin bun. Thorough inspection of the specimen is impossible. I threw that nope/ nope shit out.
-----
Originally Posted by Trick View Post
I feel you, bud.

Same thing happened to me a month ago.

Yeah. It's pretty terrible. I'm gonna make my own samwiches from now on.
Last edited by illv; May 15, 2014 at 06:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You had it better.

I found mine lodged in the sausage, staring me in the face after I took a big first bite.

As to whether I was staring at the entire insect leg or had unfortunately ingested a part it, I'll never know.

I up and left McDonald's right then and there without saying a word. Brushed and gargled a couple of times when I got home.
fl0w
Bear Grylls would be proud of you.

I'm gonna creep back into that Mc Donald's branch later and leave a massive shitstick in the sink. (prolly not tbh - but it's an extremely enticing prospect atm.)
I found a hair on my meal that my mother had cooked for me once.

You've all got shitty food companies near you.
ES Member | [a] Adventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
One time me and my friends saw a big ass bug skrrrrr across the floor at George Webbs when we were getting some 2am breakfast. Not too pleasant, but I wasn't too worried. Then my blueberry pancakes came and there was a fatty hair on the top. The lady said she'd make me new ones, but I was too hungry to care so I just took the hair off and ate them anyways. It was a great decision.
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious