Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Fish, I just want you to know that you're a complete faggot in suggestions. You're firing down peoples suggestions just from what little knowledge you have from the forum.
Lol, no I'm not. I was merely inferring that those 3 were the 3 values that all rational men hold, and from that, I'm inducing that those vitues are the means of which one gains said values. Ofcourse I realise that there are a shitload of values and with them, their corrosping virtues.
Ill edit this later, gotta go to dinner.
Agreed. All you have to do is hit enter, and you can have massive audio/video chat-orgies.
Last edited by oyster; Apr 10, 2010 at 02:06 PM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Guys. On. About?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Why oyster? Why not teh fez?
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Yo Oyster, do you reckon you could turn this image into a bitchin' sig for me? :X

I'll do my darndest, it looks pretty badass.
back from the dead