Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Why? NZ is good.
Were you expecting me to get home and see it changed to New Zealand and be all like :O ?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Can he wait for 2 days? I'm still at manapouri. And I don't have an irc client installed on my touch.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Name:Snorlaxen
GMT:+1
Belt :2nd dan black belt.
Ingame/IRC/Forum activity: In-game about one hour a day (SP)... Irc about 6 hours and forums about 6 hours a day.
More About Yourself: Uhm, im a pretty unknown dude... I want to join because i know some dudes here and i'd like to communicate trough skype because IRC is retarded.

Past clans is 1336.9 (Died) and Sexy (Is dying).

The only skill i have is making vids... (I'm making one for ShiftV3 now).

Skype nick: trickricke
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Agreed.
Last edited by oyster; Apr 10, 2010 at 12:14 AM.
Insta yes from teh Fez. Will have a good old chat with you in 2 days, yo.
Originally Posted by Corey View Post
Fish quick, change us from NZ to New Zealand.

!!

Hay I am not that close to veb, he buttfucked me remember. Where buttfucking is equal to or greater than rape.
Originally Posted by Fish
Also look at the Status For the TB chat on IRC.

Originally Posted by Corey
You're getting popular quick huh?

Originally Posted by Fish
Awwww actually I'm not, veb changed that just after he changed his nick to FishFucker and then
*FishFucker Buttfucks Fish
happened. Then he made me clean up afterwards.

Ring any bells?