Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: Nathan (irl)/Deridor/Ravaged/A lot of other nicknames i can't be arsed to remember
GMT: -8
Belt : brown, but i own a 5th dan (Ravaged)
Ingame/IRC/Forum activity: when i feel like it, though ive been more active in single player lately/only when i need to talk to someone really/all f**king day----> 1/1/8-10+
More About Yourself:

-I know lots of you, and lots of you know me
-I am rather succesful on the forums if i do say so myself
-I do just about every form of art you can think of (avatars/sigs/3d/textures/music/videos (working on a way to fix my fps problems)/wallpapers/and so on
-I once made a clan, but it died with no members whatsoever
-I tend to expose every little detail about myself when i have good reason to
-I am in quite a few organizations
-I applied for gata, but am still awaiting a decision
-I need a good, active community to help me improve and give me feedback on what i do
-I count oyster and nasuke as my friends ^_^ though I still think its creepy having so many friends met over the internet xD
-I can help with nearly anything you guys need
-My skype is extremely obvious

Leaving Toribash
Well looks like this is the end of the line for me in Toribash. I'm leaving and I have sold my account to Onamist for $120. I am now just fixing and saying my final goodbyes to you guys. I may come back some time this summer or year if I ever get bored. I really loved staying in Toribash and especially the nice and kind people here and the $250 I earned :P. So I guess that is it. My new alternate account is also named Aspire.

P.S. I am not leaving Doxa but leaving Toribash. I'll be active in IRC. NOT SKYPE ;)

P.S.S. This thread can be invaded by anyone only if they don't flame, insult, etc.

P.S.S.S. I have this crappy name because Onamist told me to change it.

Thanks for SlipAnc for the name changes
Last edited by Numb; Apr 8, 2010 at 03:51 PM.
Oh hi guys
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Sucks that you're leaving, but I'm glad you managed to sell your account.

Also, you really do need Skype.
back from the dead