Ranking
woops... meant to post 3...
sorry
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Butler: read the first post, 3 replays only, no mp (not sure if they're mp, just saw wushu)
dzajko: im afraid this isnt the thread for CnC on replays, i only give a rough review on replays when they're in an application
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i took the best replays from there
Attached Files
decap with my own head.rpl (41.1 KB, 8 views)
Epic wushu decap.rpl (19.3 KB, 5 views)
facekick.rpl (38.2 KB, 5 views)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
OKAY, since we're obviously having a bit of blurblurb with the recruiters, consider Erths and Kevins words law. That means that if they said yes/no, consider yourself accepted/rejected. Unless Larfen vetos it, that is. We're hoping to solve this little issue fairly soon.

IF YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED, go post in the member list so i can add you to the roster. Otherwise, better luck next time.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
TthunderR is in.

Tessh: As I already mentioned before, fix the flaws I listed and I guess you're in.

Joboman: Rejected for now. Don't rush and keep trying. I know you can do it!

Pusga: You can skeet, you can boom, you have style. What should I add? You're ready!

Djazko56: Rejected, you still have a long way to go. Keep trying though!

Butler153: Rejected, the decap move was copied. "Facekick" was just an overused MP opener. You're not ready yet. But really, keep trying.
I'm back \o/

Walkin' on Clouds: Cool Combo with a big boom finish

Hell's Bells: Manipulation, Booms, and moar Booms

Mind of a Madman: Mad Combo with a sexy finish

Note: I can also skeet, but unfortunately there are none in these replays
Attached Files
Walkin' on Clouds.rpl (252.7 KB, 11 views)
Hell's Bells.rpl (377.2 KB, 11 views)
Mind of a Madman.rpl (314.1 KB, 11 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I would like to see one of your skeet replays. Seems like you have a great style hoing and you can boom aswell. Show me a good skeet and you shall be accepted.
Here are some skeets.

Thunder 2 is a bit old, but it has a nice skeet
Attached Files
Typhoon.rpl (295.8 KB, 16 views)
Thunder 2.rpl (401.5 KB, 12 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/