Endurance Onslaught 6.0
What Asus Laptop is this? They have made a few... Just what model is it? Also, I may be getting a new laptop of my own. $110. Dirt cheap, but has nice components. 3 GB of RAM, 250 GB HDD, Geforce 8400M GS. It's quite nice.
#Magnus - #Sigma
THIS IS THE ASUS

• Intel® Core™ i7-740QM processor
    Features a 6MB L3 cache and 1.73GHz processor speed with Turbo Boost up to 2.93GHz.
  • Intel® Core™ i7 processor
    Features 8-way processing for ultimate smart performance. Intel® Turbo Boost Technology delivers extra performance when you need it and increased energy efficiency when you don't.
  • 6GB DDR3 memory
    For multitasking power, expandable to 8GB.
  • Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
    Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media.
  • 17.3" LED-backlit high-definition widescreen display
    With 1600 x 900 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity.
  • 640GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
    Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times.
  • Built-in facial recognition
    Protects sensitive information.
  • ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 graphics
    Feature 1GB GDDR5 memory for lush images. HDMI output for connection to an HDTV.
  • Built-in 1.3MP webcam
    Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends.
  • 8-in-1 media reader
    Supports Secure Digital, MultiMediaCard, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, Memory Stick Duo, Smart Media and xD-Picture Card formats.
  • 4 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
    For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.
  • Embedded 4G WiMAX mobile broadband technology
    Gives you an ultrafast mobile Internet connection. (Wireless service contract required; sold separately. Check with carrier for coverage area and availability in your area.)
  • Built-in 10/100/1000 Mbps Fast Ethernet LAN
    With RJ-45 connector for quick and easy wired Web connection.
  • Weighs 8.5 lbs. and measures just 2.2" thin
    For portable power. Illuminated chiclet keyboard is easy to view even in dim light.
  • Fair battery life
    Of up to 2 hours and 27 minutes.
  • Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64-bit operating system preinstalled
    Provides a stable computing platform.
  • Best Buy pc app
    Your one-stop shop for digital software, games and more! Learn more.
  • Software package included
    With Adobe Reader, PowerDVD 9 and Power2Go 6. Microsoft Office 2010 Starter also included (product key card required for activation; sold separately).
  • Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
^Aha. My friend has the same one. She ef'd it up and got a virus so I suggest you get a good antivirus software. Other than that it's pretty legit about as good as any computer nowadays.
Cha-Ching
Lol, Its true "I am the supah men". No,but I feel alot better and I really need to get out of the house.
DAMN.
^Just becareful what you download.
If you happen to screw it up do this (how I fixed my friends laptop)

1.Shut off your computer
2.Run in safe mode(Because some viruses disable you from doing the next step)
3.Open up control panel
4.Under "Action Center" Tab Click "Restore your computer to an earlier time"
5.Open System Restore (it won't delete all the working files,pictures,games,etc.)
6.Choose a date that the computer was last working "normally"
7.Wait for System Restore (It should automatically restart)
8.Run in normal mode
(Optional) Create a new account and delete the previous one (click save files to keep them)

I would just get the warranty just to avoid having to go through all those steps.
And yeah, for everything else it's a great laptop.
Last edited by ATM; Feb 12, 2011 at 11:46 PM.
Cha-Ching
Hello,I uploaded my first Adventure mod last night, Adventure_1, well today I have made another Adventure_2_1. This mod is climbing and jumping mod, if you think its no possible then please download the mod and watch my replay, I didn't finish the replay due to the frames, I added 500 more frames after the replay. In this mod both players can play unlike the Adventure_1. Please report bugs or anything you would like to see in the next mod.

The picture I uploaded is not up to date but is some what similar to the mod.
Attached Images
2ADV.jpg (5.4 KB, 6 views)
Attached Files
Adventure_2_1.tbm (2.1 KB, 9 views)
ADV_2_1test.rpl (298.2 KB, 9 views)
Training in the mountains