Toribash
Originally Posted by pliny12 View Post
Name:Joseph (pliny12)
Belt 3rd Dan
GMT:United kingdom, (idk sorry)
Past Clans:none
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):making textures and editing videos for youtube :3

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):none but on youtube and steam i go by demonseedboy

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):Started to get to know Frankie and tripstone

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Mushu, Wushu, Bobblehead aikido, aikido, Judo, pendulem jump

About Yourself: I am 14 and live in the uk, i love playing toribash and play it almost everyday. I love evo and most of the members in it. they are such nice people and so am i. id love to be a part of such an epic and amazing community

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I would love to make new friends and be part of an awesome community :3

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I wish to become master belt and maybe even godbelt with the help from my epic peers from eVo clan!

I don't think reapplying 1 week from your rejection shows us that you're ready for eVo. It's still a no.

Please take some time to gain more experience and get better. Then feel free to come back and reapply.

Also, sad to say, "getting to know us" doesn't count as a voucher.
Last edited by Kiza; Jul 24, 2013 at 07:57 PM.
Originally Posted by Kiza View Post
I don't think reapplying 1 week from your rejection shows us that you're ready for eVo. It's still a no.

Please take some time to gain more experience and get better. Then feel free to come back and reapply.

Also, sad to say, "getting to know us" doesn't count as a voucher.

While i was talking to frankie i asked if i should apply again and he said go ahead
http://www.youtube.com/demonseedboy
That doesn't really matter. What matters is that you need to take time to get more experienced and one week isn't enough.

And no more chatter about this, if you want to continue, continue via PM.
Hello,I want vsupit to you in a clan, look below apply.

Name:Gombas461,in real life Roman.
Belt:Black Belt.
Past Clans:Nope.
Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):judo.akido,Etc. xD
About Yourself:I'm from Russia, you have to talk through Google perevodchik.A so love the sport, I do not smoke and do not drink.
Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:Well, probably, I'm just here and take it.
What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:Well, first of all, I'll try to dial the reputation of the clan, then to climb the career ladder.
Name:isaac
Belt:4th dan
GMT:-8
Past Clans: DAT. A few others very briefly only because someone would beg me to join.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): Making a fool of myself ingame. I can do a little bit of everything, but specialize in nothing.(scripting, art, etc) edit: Mostly I only have 3d art I could show, you can see my deviantart for 3d, though I don't post everything that I make there. I don't have much in the way of 2d to show tbh. Uh, I tried pixel art once, lol. Pretty much my 2d art is shit, and I make it on a need to use basis. If you wanted to know about my scripting, I sold a script that dismembers selected joints with the shift key just yesterday, you can see it in my shop in the things I've made. Also made a script that'll parse the chat to get win ratio of both tori and uke. In python I've made a script to auto answer skype calls for certain users.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):none

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): Tripstone

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Just started playing again. I'd say none. But I've been playing Aikido Big Dojo a lot lately, and I don't lose EVERY time, so... edit: I've always like zipline and blender.

About Yourself: I like to do lots of things, and constantly switch what my active hobby is. I've been playing Toribash since '07. edit: I like programming, anime, learning, games, being cool, and etc.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: It's full of oldschoolers and other decent players. edit: Also because it preserves the difficulty of getting into a clan like how it used to be in the beginning. It used to mean something to be in a clan, and now everyday I get invites ingame and via pm telling me to join, from people I don't know.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]:Talk in the forums occasionally, play in game. Nothing major.
Last edited by isaac; Jul 29, 2013 at 10:39 AM.
GOMBAS461: No, you don't have a good reason to enter the clan.

Isaac: Show your arts pls
Last edited by Hue; Jul 29, 2013 at 08:21 PM. Reason: fixed
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
Name: Jordan
Belt: 7th Dan Black Belt
GMT: -5
Past Clans: [Lost]- A clan I led that eventually fell apart in activity.
[Rust]- Was a good clan I stayed in with some friends, and we all branched apart in the end.
[Re]- I decided to help the clan out a bit, with the low members it had, but when I saw it merged with Enigma, I didn't feel like I was an importance, so I moved on to being clanless for a while.
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): I used to make toribash videos for some people on the forums, and I'm talented at Photoshop GFX, which I made my textures and logos/titles with.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): Previous Nick: Niceflames

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies): None

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): My main mode that I'm good at is Aikido. I personally like default Aikido better than ABD, because its more challenging. I used to be really good at TaekKyon, but now I'm decent at it. I also am fairly good at Wushu.

About Yourself: I started playing Toribash when a friend showed me in July-August 2012. I thought the multiplayer was so fun at first, I sometimes never slept playing it. I eventually caught on pretty quickly, and by then, the friend that showed me the game lost interest in it, which was disappointing. I used to only play Aikido/Judo, up until Black Belt, when I started to explore other modes. After a while, in November, I made the clan [Lost], which I loved, because I made strong friends with my members. When it started going inactive, I was interested in replay making. Over the following weeks, I began to get more skilled. I applied for ORMO soon after the clan Rust died, and I nearly made it in, but I had to make one more good replay, which is when I went inactive. I moved on to other games. Currently, I'm rusty but still good at aikido, and other modes. I'm becoming active on here again.

As for my life outside of Toribash, I like to hang with my friends a lot, and have fun. I like to wrestle, and play soccer, as far as sports go. I can sometimes be very talkative, or funny.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: Ever since I started noticing official clans, [eVo] was on my list. The players are skilled, friendly, and competitive. I see the clan as a family, and any member in the clan would probably agree. This clan has been able to stay strong for many years, and I couldn't see it dying anytime soon. I believe that I would be a good fit in this clan, surrounded by many friends that could give me help whenever I need it, and I will return the favor.

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I'd try to get my replay making skills up again, to try and get in ORMO. I'll become more active daily in-game and forums. Another thing that I need to do is shake off all my rust, and become the great player like I was before. One of my most important goals is to stay as loyal as I can in this clan, and not make stupid decisions like I have once did in the past.
Last edited by Water; Jul 29, 2013 at 05:28 AM.