Toribash
idk if we have a "chat" thread so i will post this here xD

a few months ago (maybe 5-6)
there was a commercial made in portugal to lure people on joining a phone company (PT) and their new 4G (4th generation) fiber and shit

the commercial is really cool and it was filmed with slow motion cameras... well just watch it

Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
fixed the stuff, and sent invites

the thread can be changed when Neon accepts the invite

thx bro;)
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
someone send me an invite

i feel lonely

edit: thanks :P
Last edited by extremerun; Aug 27, 2012 at 01:23 PM.
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Hey guys sorry I've been gone for a while, school has been hectic and it's only going to get worse. I have one last test before I'm free for the next 4 weeks, after that however I will be gone for almost a year. In 4 weeks I will be starting year 12 which is the final schooling year before university and I want to get the highest ATAR(A school score basically which determines what courses I can take (Hippybob will know what it is)) so study, study, study :/

Also, Hippybob if you are still around did you do any of these subjects:
Religion 2 unit, English Standard, Maths Standard,Senior Science,Biology
I'm not sure how your schooling system worked in regards to the HSC but if you have any notes or pointers for getting the highest possible grades then that would be very helpful.

I'll be ingame for some time if any of you guys want to chill.
Peace
Last edited by McBurger; Sep 7, 2012 at 11:47 AM.
Nice to see you Mc!=D
You arrived just in time for Tb 4.0:d
Good luck with the final test!

I should become again ingame active from next week btw
Sup guys.
Just dropping by to see how you all are?
How goes the PhD missuse?
And how's France Brucia?

Hope this invade is ok n stuff. We should meet up ingame some time.

Anyways, hope you're all well
<3
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by McBurger View Post
Hey guys sorry I've been gone for a while, school has been hectic and it's only going to get worse. I have one last test before I'm free for the next 4 weeks, after that however I will be gone for almost a year. In 4 weeks I will be starting year 12 which is the final schooling year before university and I want to get the highest ATAR(A school score basically which determines what courses I can take (Hippybob will know what it is)) so study, study, study :/

Also, Hippybob if you are still around did you do any of these subjects:
Religion 2 unit, English Standard, Maths Standard,Senior Science,Biology
I'm not sure how your schooling system worked in regards to the HSC but if you have any notes or pointers for getting the highest possible grades then that would be very helpful.

I'll be ingame for some time if any of you guys want to chill.
Peace

I did English, Maths Methods, Chemistry, Physics and ICT

My ATAR was shit but I still got Computer Science through some scholarship crap.
I R IRONMAN
Hey Erth!It's always a pleasure to read you on this forum;)
At the moment i've still to settle up, since i arrived here in Aix-en-Provence only from 4 days, but it looks pretty nice (a part for my internet connection)..above all it's incredible full of pretty girls, and this is a VERY nice thing:P
And how are you mate? What are you doing actually?
p.s:i'm active ingame in this period..not so much because i'm full of things to do (and i still haven't started yet to go to lessons), but active