Endurance Onslaught 6.0
In-game name? Proxxiss

What are you doing with that rope? Looking sexy. ;)

There are two dead fish in your hands, how did they die, and why are they there? They died of old age, and I'm going to go bury them

Do you have any references from any member of this clan or from any notable people, and if so, who are they? Nope.

What is Pandora? Pandora is a Toribash clan, as well as being a well-known online music radio.

Who is Pandora? Pandora is(was) a near perfect woman formed by the Greek Gods in order to punish Mankind by unleashing the evil emotions and such into the world.

What clans have you been in previously? Demonic, SyN, BaD, and I think that's it.

Have you ever been banned or infracted? Nope.

Would you like to declare an expression of a longing to be included within the congregation of many individuals in a desire to converse, said congregation identified sometimes as a whole as plural bamboo subsisting mammalians noted for their monochromatic colors and cuteness? No thanks, I got nothing to declare.

Is there anything crucial that you would like us to know about you? I'm 14 years old and I live in America, (EST) and I only speak English. I am a black belt(1860 or so QI) and I recently just started playing Toribash again after a few month break. My favorite mods are Taekkyon and Judo. Here's a spar (with my friend) from quite a long time ago.
Attached Files
swynehasnotime.rpl (821.5 KB, 3 views)
I am very happy to consider you. Also, being 14 and with very nice grammar means you happen to outdo most of your age group.

Some Questions:
Are you a girl?

Actually that's it. Call me shallow.
HEy
Originally Posted by Proxxiss View Post
Hah, no. I am male.

^That post = Worst mistake of your life.

I will consider, but do not expect anything better than me being impartial/voting trial, it's either that, or a "No" from me.
I apologize, but I figured it'd be rude to not answer a direct question.

That's fine though, it's your decision, so vote whatever you please
Yeah, I'm trial straight away. He was just answering me, and he's actually replying.

Mature, rational. Actually I'm saying yes.
HEy