Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

ya we all miss ya unk o and btw i think the art crew of [elite] is you and gub so far :3
we love ya unk
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
i just saw the last update, i hadnt seen it so far... that gub, is so damn epic... i was like DDDDDDDDDD::::::::::: Ah MAH GAWD!!!!!!!!! and i loved that style on damasta's, such a great timing and rythm control there it was awesome!

Blak, i loved that song, its gr8 o.o
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
I'm just curious, have y'all ELITE members ever associated with the DeathAvengers?
I'm a member of that clan, and I was just wandering, well actually I was curious about how other clans felt about us if anything at all. So PM if you do want to say anything. Better yet if you really want to come on over to the DeathAvengers and tell us all what you think.

That will be all.
Good day.
potential future member
Hey guys, got an irl friend that I want to consider when he hits black belt. Only brown right now, but he's pretty good for a brown belt, but I definitely want to consider him once he hits black.

If you see him around check him out, help him out if you can. His name is snirstedi.

P.S. I'm at his house right now, my internet is raped so until that's fixed I won't really be on.