Toribash
Avengers was good, but Guardians of the Galaxy was great!
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I slept through half of avengers. No regrets.
Deadpool seems like a cool dude though. Might be worth checking out.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Nope. I watched some xmen and a couple of other stuff but none of the recent stuff.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I seriously doubted Ryan Reynolds could pull off a good Deadpool after what I saw in Xmen: Origins.

This removes most of my doubts.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I seriously doubted Ryan Reynolds could pull off a good Deadpool after what I saw in Xmen: Origins.

This removes most of my doubts.

Same here, I hated what they did to deadpool in xman.

When I saw this, it gave me hope. I think it wasn't accidentally leaked they noticed all the negative feed back and said you know what we need to show what deadpool really is not some changed piece of crap xman trying to create.
Since I've just completed the Tokyo Ghoul manga, I have nothing to
read other than the series I wait for for new chapters, so I was wondering
if it would be worth it to read the Attack On Titan manga. I've watched the
anime, and loved it, and own four of the manga volumes, but I was planning
on waiting for the next season of the anime before continuing the manga..
Anyway, should I or not?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I'm up to date with it. To be honest I'd wait for the anime. The rest of the story in the manga isn't really exciting atm.
I did enjoy the anime more for up to the point to where I read the manga..
I guess I'll wait..
But now to find something to read. :c