Toribash
Ej: I had 3 surgeries on my mouth so far and another one to come. :/ don't start with me... Same to you Kyle... You try sitting in a chair while some lady you don't even know claws at your most sensitive teeth.. >_>"
Done. Without anesthesia for the second half of one because they put the wrong dose so I felt everything.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
And how was it? :3
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It hurt, but not as bad as he made it sound.
It's like any other pain you've felt, just, in your mouth. =P
[Secret]AikidoKP

Ejm: I over come it by being emo... Just dig your nails into your forearm and you won't feel the pain at all... *shrugs* skin will always heal... Sitting through pain wont always though...
Though I'm still gonna be frozen as aikido said :3
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
skin will always heal... Sitting through pain wont always though...

True, skin will heal, for the most part. Scars.

Our memories do not record pain.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Though I'm still gonna be frozen as aikido said :3

Exactly, there's a very small chance that anything will go wrong. What will most likely happen is (if you don't start freaking out) you'll sit there, get bored, maybe doze off, then drool for the next couple hours as the anesthesia wears off.
[Secret]AikidoKP

Well I've had surgery before they put like 3 times the anesthesia in my mouth and it didn't have ant affect I mean hell I felt everything and it hurt like getting stabbed.(Yes I know what getting stabbed feels like.)
Originally Posted by cartoon View Post
Well I've had surgery before they put like 3 times the anesthesia in my mouth and it didn't have ant affect I mean hell I felt everything and it hurt like getting stabbed.(Yes I know what getting stabbed feels like.)

-.- alright alright enough... Kido already assured ejm he will be fine so stop with trying to make him scared... >.>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" I got bored of my regular smileys :3