Toribash
Did you delete posts Stellar? I swear we're missing half a page of discussion

Also, it seems macho joined the clan and then stopped talking to us e.e
FIRED UP
I'm in the end of a two week long project exam and organizing the travel from the middle of the jungle in Brazil to Norway for four not-organized indigenous friends.
I have a sketched up recruitment thread and plans, but at the end of this week I'll have the time to partake in it as well.
Recruitment tasks for everyone. Glorious.
-----
Also, my laptop broke down, so I'm technically handicapped until the new one I bought with my ol prostitution money arrives.
Last edited by liaxo; Mar 17, 2015 at 06:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Oh may god have mercy upon you my friend, regardless of your ol prostitution business, You're like a mini business man :P

Is the government having you under observation ? That's what your signature makes me think.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
How's Tint doing, Hush ? Is it more active than us ?

For some reason all the clan forums I visit have all been dead for the past few days

Today is the first time I have seen unread posts here and in Tint for like 5 days
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Did you delete posts Stellar? I swear we're missing half a page of discussion

Also, it seems macho joined the clan and then stopped talking to us e.e

I'm here but I'm just busy making shitty websites for school.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Originally Posted by macho89 View Post
I'm here but I'm just busy making shitty websites for school.

What class? I took 2 identical classes (once in high school and once in college) that had me building shitty websites, and another class in highschool that had a unit in web design. They used the same textbook.

I think the high school classes were called web development and something multimedia software something. Can't remember what the college class was called.

So basically by the time I was in the college class I had read through the textbook and done all the homework and tests and classwork twice already.

I spent about 20 minutes of the college class doing the classwork and 10 minutes doing the homework. We met once a week from 7pm to 9:40 pm. You do the math on how much free time I had before class ended.

I spent it all playing haven and hearth :^)
FIRED UP
The project exam I'm finishing this friday is this as well. Using html, css, php, sql and god damn javaScript to make a server system that can book and reserve rooms. So hilariously boring. At least our project looks good (single-handedly thanks to me :3 )
They call the class iterative web project.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
What class? I took 2 identical classes (once in high school and once in college) that had me building shitty websites, and another class in highschool that had a unit in web design. They used the same textbook.

I think the high school classes were called web development and something multimedia software something. Can't remember what the college class was called.

So basically by the time I was in the college class I had read through the textbook and done all the homework and tests and classwork twice already.

I spent about 20 minutes of the college class doing the classwork and 10 minutes doing the homework. We met once a week from 7pm to 9:40 pm. You do the math on how much free time I had before class ended.

I spent it all playing haven and hearth :^)

Well we started from the very basics in HTML then CSS and next year we are going to head on to PHP and Javascript. We have like normal classes like math, science and shit plus technical classes like electronic publishing (websites), processing sequences (Action script), digital graphic (mainly theory), and processing of image and text (Photoshop, Corel DRAW etc.)

And one a week we have a practice day with our master (we change 3 masters in the whole year) where we basically hone our skills and do stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static