Toribash
Hello Öřįğïñş I am back and will for the most part be active. It's just I have almost >700 hours clocked in and I'm getting a biiiit burned out by it but I'll still be active
(Origin)
You know what would be better . If they finally realized that they are horrible T picking their members and let me join them instead of rejecting some rather good people. Like really I think the only good people they've picked so far are chesh and 2wc I have not seen ANYONE ELSE except miner but I don't know if he was a gm in the past, quit and then rejoined or what. I would make a wonderful GM cause I wouldn't take anyones shit. Also I would want to be an undercover GM so I could report and or ban without getting the standard GM dickride they get when any of them enter a server.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
i think you would be good too, u didnt take any of spartacat's bs lol. is 2wc really one of the only good gm's? hes like 14 lol
(Origin)
This is 10 percent luck, 20 percent skill and 50 percent consentradet power of will.
This is Toribash xD I love this song. I hate the 10 percent luck in duels with the Random dms -.-
Originally Posted by TuniBoy View Post
This is 10 percent luck, 20 percent skill and 50 percent consentradet power of will.
This is Toribash xD I love this song. I hate the 10 percent luck in duels with the Random dms -.-

preach
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
You know what would be better . If they finally realized that they are horrible T picking their members and let me join them instead of rejecting some rather good people. Like really I think the only good people they've picked so far are chesh and 2wc I have not seen ANYONE ELSE except miner but I don't know if he was a gm in the past, quit and then rejoined or what. I would make a wonderful GM cause I wouldn't take anyones shit. Also I would want to be an undercover GM so I could report and or ban without getting the standard GM dickride they get when any of them enter a server.

hehe stand GM dick-ride, that's funny hehe.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I feel like one of those obnoxious youtubers who advertises their channel in the comment section, but can you guys look at my most recent 2 replays? im pretty proud of them lol
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
I feel like one of those obnoxious youtubers who advertises their channel in the comment section, but can you guys look at my most recent 2 replays? im pretty proud of them lol

praise

but okay
self proclaimed lurker and stalker