Toribash
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
well.... i moved it for teh sake of the pic..... i have 4 soda cans and a christmas cany wrapper juuuuust out of the pic.... and another gun

I think he meant the programs in the taskbar...
fuck lag your PC should of crashed with all that stuff open
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
fuck lag your PC should of crashed with all that stuff open

16 gb of ram 4.7 ghz im good m80
-----
guys can i war IF someone else offers? i went 8-1 with entity in a "theoretical war" because i couldnt start one, now they wanna challenge me. i know i can beat them, but i wont start without one of u guys answering
Last edited by iIluminati; Jan 4, 2015 at 05:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
(Origin)
You'll have to catch a war starting person while in game or on here cause even for a bit (not that I wouldn't) I cant give you the ability because I don't have the perms to do that. if by somehow I do I don't know how to give them to you :P . I would say go ask zeus but you don't seem lik a person who likes to war all the time. your best bet is to catch someone that has war perms.
-----
also I found something that creeped me out yesterday on youtube. while I was searching youtube I stumbled across someone in the comments on the video whose youtube name was Cameron Master. I thought it was weird because my name is Cameron and for most of my accounts in all games have the name Master in it so I clicked on his channel and looked through and get this: He recently liked almost if not every channel that I have ever watched EVER and I mean recently like at the most a month ago. EVEN TB!!! hes even a player in TB too. And looks to have started around the same time that I did.
Last edited by Fates; Jan 4, 2015 at 02:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
You'll have to catch a war starting person while in game or on here cause even for a bit (not that I wouldn't) I cant give you the ability because I don't have the perms to do that. if by somehow I do I don't know how to give them to you :P . I would say go ask zeus but you don't seem lik a person who likes to war all the time. your best bet is to catch someone that has war perms.
-----
also I found something that creeped me out yesterday on youtube. while I was searching youtube I stumbled across someone in the comments on the video whose youtube name was Cameron Master. I thought it was weird because my name is Cameron and for most of my accounts in all games have the name Master in it so I clicked on his channel and looked through and get this: He recently liked almost if not every channel that I have ever watched EVER and I mean recently like at the most a month ago. EVEN TB!!! hes even a player in TB too. And looks to have started around the same time that I did.

i dont mind it sometimes. I'll start doing more wars personal when i feel like i trained enough
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by -Demon View Post
im having a great time in this clan too

but damn im fucking so pissed of at l0rdping... i think he is doing shit all to the clan
i added 100k to decap in a private server for fun
i wanted it back so he let me win it
then he decapped me out of random then doesnt want to give it back and starts to fucking bullshit that he has to go straight after wtf is his problem... this happened a long time ago but he wont answer my pms even though online. he never posted here just kik him form the clan

an my post zeus wha u think of this?i gave him 250k before for a present and this is what he gives me