Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
Birno I don't know what you're even talking about half the time.

Cuz nitro is fast.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
I have my Driving Course that day. Won't work for me.

Don't worry we'll have more upcoming ones.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Yea I got it just I really don't get what Birno is, spiritually.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
Yea I got it just I really don't get what Birno is, spiritually.

Birno is Birno

Stfu sanic
I'm just gamin' man
I can't attend Saturday, I have a couple parties to go too
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
Nate's [Nitro] Application
Hey guys! It's Nate, I'm not sure how many of you remember me, weather it's from in-game or not. Anyways, I'm 15 and I'm here because well, like everyone else, I'd like to join Nitro. Weather I'm accepted or not, that's up to you.

I'm sure you're wondering why I suppose, and guess what, I'm going to tell you. I'd like to join Nitro because the way the clan is run, it's professional, fun, and the members are really easy to play with and I liked playing with them. I've been through other clans, one I actually became leader, I was the leader of the clan Lux, at one point. Lux was an old, dying clan already when I took leadership, but I had been in it so long, I refused to let it die. I tried reviving it, unsuccessfully, I disbanded the clan. I've also spend a couple weeks in Censor, and left due to inactivity.

I've been playing Toribash for about a year or two but I've taken some long breaks in time and that has left me at Black Belt, although I am about to go to 2nd Dan here soon. I'm back in Toribash though, and I plan to stay.

This leads me to activity. my activity is decent I guess, I play about 6 hours on the weekdays because of school, and I play whenever I'm home on the weekends and summer vacation. I do play football so that will take up quite a bit of time this summer but I will have time to play. Also I'm going into finals here next week, and I will actually have more time because we're let out once we finish out finals. If you need to know the hours exact just contact me on Skype which is on my profile, or I can just PM you. (Just in case you were wondering, my GMT is -5)

Now I think I could help the clan a lot, not just the typical "I can make your clan better because I'm good." But because I'm active in the forum and I like the scroll through applications and such. I think I can help with applications as well as warring? Who knows, I'll do anything for the clan I am asked. Alright, well maybe not everything, but you get the jist right?

I'm active on the forums whenever I'm in-game, usually. So if you need to contact me and you see me in-game, just PM me and I'll see it.

I'm sure you'd want to know a little about me before joining. Well, I'm a pretty fun guy to be around, although I do have untreated ADHD that I think I'm able to control, I'm not sure if I really do. So some days I might be bouncing off the walls but just tell me and I'll try and calm it down, other than that I'm mature with a few tolerable outbursts possible. I live in Maine, but I'm no crazy redneck like everyone else here, I actually hate this place so I don't care if you stereotype because I most likely will as well. I play football and I do Track & Field during the spring.

I'd also like to add that I'm doing this on a computer which doesn't have my replays on it so if you'd like to check my replays, just go here.

Well, I guess thats all I really have for you, if you want more, feel free to ask questions. Also, thanks for reading this, whoever is reading it.

http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv
Damn, I might have to reschedule now since barely anyone can come.
-----
It should definitely be on Saturdays. Any time ideas?
-----
It will be rescheduled for NEXT saturday, so Saturday the 13th. Answer you hoes on what times would work for you.
Last edited by DJMC; Jun 6, 2015 at 05:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Frosted789 View Post
Hey guys! It's Nate, I'm not sure how many of you remember me, weather it's from in-game or not. Anyways, I'm 15 and I'm here because well, like everyone else, I'd like to join Nitro. Weather I'm accepted or not, that's up to you.

I'm sure you're wondering why I suppose, and guess what, I'm going to tell you. I'd like to join Nitro because the way the clan is run, it's professional, fun, and the members are really easy to play with and I liked playing with them. I've been through other clans, one I actually became leader, I was the leader of the clan Lux, at one point. Lux was an old, dying clan already when I took leadership, but I had been in it so long, I refused to let it die. I tried reviving it, unsuccessfully, I disbanded the clan. I've also spend a couple weeks in Censor, and left due to inactivity.

I've been playing Toribash for about a year or two but I've taken some long breaks in time and that has left me at Black Belt, although I am about to go to 2nd Dan here soon. I'm back in Toribash though, and I plan to stay.

This leads me to activity. my activity is decent I guess, I play about 6 hours on the weekdays because of school, and I play whenever I'm home on the weekends and summer vacation. I do play football so that will take up quite a bit of time this summer but I will have time to play. Also I'm going into finals here next week, and I will actually have more time because we're let out once we finish out finals. If you need to know the hours exact just contact me on Skype which is on my profile, or I can just PM you. (Just in case you were wondering, my GMT is -5)

Now I think I could help the clan a lot, not just the typical "I can make your clan better because I'm good." But because I'm active in the forum and I like the scroll through applications and such. I think I can help with applications as well as warring? Who knows, I'll do anything for the clan I am asked. Alright, well maybe not everything, but you get the jist right?

I'm active on the forums whenever I'm in-game, usually. So if you need to contact me and you see me in-game, just PM me and I'll see it.

I'm sure you'd want to know a little about me before joining. Well, I'm a pretty fun guy to be around, although I do have untreated ADHD that I think I'm able to control, I'm not sure if I really do. So some days I might be bouncing off the walls but just tell me and I'll try and calm it down, other than that I'm mature with a few tolerable outbursts possible. I live in Maine, but I'm no crazy redneck like everyone else here, I actually hate this place so I don't care if you stereotype because I most likely will as well. I play football and I do Track & Field during the spring.

I'd also like to add that I'm doing this on a computer which doesn't have my replays on it so if you'd like to check my replays, just go here.

Well, I guess thats all I really have for you, if you want more, feel free to ask questions. Also, thanks for reading this, whoever is reading it.

http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv

It took me so fucking long to come up with my decision on this. I do actually remember you before, but I'm entirely joggled with where. Although. This is probably the mehest app I've ever seen. And you're probably the mehest player I've ever seen. Why. The application wasn't horrible, but it wasn't the best app I've seen in a while. And. As for your in game skill (I have a good idea, and I do remember playing with you in game I swear to god I do.) It seems a bit...meh as well. I'll have to vote NO. Final Verdict will be posted after everyone who wants to vote votes.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.