Toribash
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
First time I did it, I got to dodongos cave, and I went to get some hearts. I somehow clipped through the wall and glitched under the room. I had no bombs (iirc) and I had to reset the entire game (I didn't save at all since I couldn't find my memory card)

Also: up for a battle tomorrow?

Sure, pm me tomorrow when you can battle.

Also, how did you even.. wut

I remember when I was really young and went to that graveyard dungeon for the first time.. That shit creeped me out.

I think the only other Zelda game that scared me more than OoT was Majora's Mask. That game was creepy as fuck.
On your knees...
The grey company is arriving now...
Or now if you want :/

If not I'll pm you.

Btw if my team seems shitty, its because it is. I'm just using random people that are ready for use.
Last edited by Rfifan; Apr 23, 2014 at 02:49 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
I am busy all week

you could schedule one this weekend, friday perhaps

keep in mind I haven't been ingame for about a year (urban ski doesn't count ;o)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Rfifan View Post
Or now if you want :/

If not I'll pm you.

Btw if my team seems shitty, its because it is. I'm just using random people that are ready for use.

I can't today, I'm not home and my 3DS is not with me. I'll be home tomorrow, though.

Also, don't worry, my team is also really messed up, I still haven't trained my main team yet, so I think it will be a fair match hahah
On your knees...
The grey company is arriving now...
modern art at its finest
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/