Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
I have many things going on in toribash so staying active isn't much of a hassle.

Btw I just noticed that you have 6666 posts lol.

Heh, indeed I do, but it's gone now.

Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
Hey guys, guess what! I'm alive.
-----
Rappunk, why don't you answer my emails anymore?

Depends on where you're sending the emails.
Private message me and I'll make sure you're sending them to the right place.
If you're using my old gmail address, that was shut down months ago.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Passed my Adobe Flash ACA exam, 87.5%. Ahh the relief of being finished with exams for the year is just too good.
Thanks man, so I'm not sure if we should start the Essence/Electric event soon, we need to collect participants in order to plan anything further from this point imo.
You're welcome, and heh, I'm still not entirely sure what the plan is in the first place.
A 16 or 32 person knockout tourney if I'm recalling correctly?

So many people recommended different things that I'm not sure where it currently stands.
So, a knockout tourney would just be the mode type, yes?
I seem to remember hearing about it not being all done at once.
What's that about?
No its a knockout tournament, but not in the "toribash knockout" way. Think of the fifa world cup (soccer) matches are pre determined the two teams must find time to battle each other in 3 mods (3 individual matches) and the team that wins 2 or more rounds moves on to the next stage of the tournament whereas the losing team is knocked out of the tournament.

So if we had 32 teams it would go:

32 teams -> first round -> 16 winners -> second round -> 8 winners -> quarter finals -> 4 winners -> semi finals -> 2 winners -> Final -> 1 winner.
Oh nevermind, I get it.
An actual knockout tournament, where you essentially pair players up and eliminate them.
I thought we'd be using the toribash game mode.

Anyway, that sounds good.
Will it be Electric and Essence hosting, or exclusively to Electric and Essence?