Toribash
Name:Joseph (pliny12)
Belt 3rd Dan
GMT:United kingdom, (idk sorry)
Past Clans:none
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):making textures and editing videos for youtube :3

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):none but on youtube and steam i go by demonseedboy

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):Started to get to know Frankie and tripstone

Modes You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Mushu, Wushu, Bobblehead aikido, aikido, Judo, pendulem jump

About Yourself: I am 14 and live in the uk, i love playing toribash and play it almost everyday. I love evo and most of the members in it. they are such nice people and so am i. id love to be a part of such an epic and amazing community

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I would love to make new friends and be part of an awesome community :3

What Do You Wish To Accomplish Here/Future Plans If You Are Accepted Into [eVo]: I wish to become master belt and maybe even godbelt with the help from my epic peers from eVo clan!
Last edited by pliny12; Jul 23, 2013 at 09:39 PM. Reason: fixed some typos
Edit: Decided to withdraw my application, sorry.
Last edited by joshr9147; Jul 27, 2013 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Withdrawal of application
Sorry, but I've decided to withdraw my application.
Last edited by joshr9147; Jul 27, 2013 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Decided to withdraw my application.
Has no art, something that can help the clan, as baners, sets and others?
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution

Playercard

Hello, my name is James. I'm 14 years young, and still a third dan. My GMT is -2 I believe (American Eastern). I've only had 2 other clans: Obey, and Power. I ran Power which died out 2 times. I failed trial in [Obey] because I didn't seem satisfactory to a small group of the clan. I'm not re-applying there because it seems they're filling up with people I don't even want to associate with. My special skills are replay making, GFX, and marketing when I'm not lazy. I have a replay thread and applied for ORMO recently. An example of my GFX work is my avatar and signature.Can't really provide marketeering examples, because lately I've been to lazy to even try to market.
BlueEvil and Tamakuu maybe Tamakuu can vouch for my good in-game skills and personality. I'm good at all TK mods excluding erthk (ew),sparring,kickboxing, and akido (not abd).
You can pretty much describe me as a average 21st centrury teen stereotype. All I do is skateboard, play sports, and play games. I pretty much have nothing else for this section.
I want to join [eVo], because it is a group of relaxed chilled and respected people. I really want to get to know some of the other members of [eVo] that don't get in-game as much. I plan to accomplish a better exprience as a "toribasher" as well as become a more respected player.

Thanks for considering me!

Last edited by Pwr; Jul 23, 2013 at 11:13 PM.
The free-form looking app which is really just answers to all the questions in paragraph-form is nifty.

However, apathetic atm.
Count on some others' votes.
Originally Posted by joshr9147 View Post
My deviantart page for examples of my art.
deathsword1999.deviantart.com

Start posting on PRE-EVOLUTION
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution